The CafeMom Newcomers Club

godsgirl26
If you have a gun.
November 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Do you shot to kill. Well I have one and someone already broke into my car and they tried to get into my home from the side door. If they come into my home I'm shooting to kill period. We already got a german shepherd but he isn't old enough so I went and got a gun.
What would you do?

Replies

• Amani105
    November 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Um is someone there now? Is this happening now? Why are you writing if someone is breaking into your car? Call the cops
  • Andrea0412us
    November 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    I would definitely shoot to kill! In fact, the cop who taught my moms concealed carry class said "you shoot to kill because dead men can't talk" lol.
  • KatLee42513
    November 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    We have one locked up but its more for dinar situations. We live in an area where absolutely nothing happens. Lol but sometimes we will go to the shooting range.

Disr situation would be if some strange event made it where we had no power, food & water and ppl were going crazy
  • angiejones256
    November 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    I would shot the leg so they fall and won't be able to walk then call the cops
  • godsgirl26
    November 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    I wasn't writing as someone was doing this. When they broke into my car it was 5 months ago. Well the other day someone tried to get into my home from the side door.

I'm not crazy I wouldn't be writing this as someone is trying to get inside my home LMBO.

The first time it happened I did call the police and they said they couldn't do anything because no one saw any thing.

Quoting Amani105:

Um is someone there now? Is this happening now? Why are you writing if someone is breaking into your car? Call the cops
  • godsgirl26
    November 17, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    I thought about shooting in the knee cap if someone came inside my home.

Quoting angiejones256:

I would shot the leg so they fall and won't be able to walk then call the cops
  • godsgirl26
    November 17, 2013 at 12:14 AM
    That is good to know I will be taking a class also.

Quoting Andrea0412us:

I would definitely shoot to kill! In fact, the cop who taught my moms concealed carry class said "you shoot to kill because dead men can't talk" lol.
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    November 17, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I think I would... but I'm not sure because I've never been inthat situation.

• Fields456
    November 17, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    Shoot to kill and alway aim for the chest
  • Tooth_Inspector
    November 17, 2013 at 1:42 AM
    Shoot to kill. You take a chance of missing and screwing yourself over if you aim for a leg

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN