The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Mommy2-3181
Christmas shopping.
November 15, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Has anyone started their shopping yet?

thankfully I am almost done my kids are only getting 3 things each this year.we just bought our first house a few months ago so money has been a little tight for us.

our dd6 got

a new laptop ( we need a computer here for her for school)

a 2nd generation kindle fire hd.i got an awesome deal last night on amazon I got 15$ off the kindle plus a 15$ gift card that I'm going to put in her stocking

and she will get an iPod shuffle 

ds4 got

a train table

2nd generation kindle fire dh.I also got an awesome deal in his when I ordered it from amazon I for a 25$ credit for movies so he can buy or rent a movie to watch in it

and he will get the American girl bitty twins

ds1 got

a new bed room set .we are giving his crib to my sil who is having a baby

an inflatable little tikes trampoline for his room

ans one more thing I'm not sure.

what are your kids getting? 

Replies

• TaralynnStewart
    November 15, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    Not yet. I usually spend one day and order 90% online.
  • Mommy2-3181
    November 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM

That's how I shop I'm to lazy to go out to the store but I like having it done early idk why it drives me crazy if I don't get it done before thanksgiving

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

Not yet. I usually spend one day and order 90% online.

• IncognitoOne
    November 15, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I got my boys each a razor scooter, Air Hogs airplane, and Disney Infinity Characters.

I got my daughter a LalaLoopsy doll, a Little Mermaid instrument set, and a wagon.

• RADmomma
    November 15, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    I do all of my shopping on Black Friday
  • Mommy2-3181
    November 15, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Girl you crazy lol

Quoting RADmomma:

• RADmomma
    November 15, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    Dh & I go every year. It's like a crazy hectic date night for us

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Girl you crazy lol

Quoting RADmomma:

• Mommy2-3181
    November 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Haha that's funny.my husband was going to go to toysrus for the thomas the train table but I found another table for only 20$ more right now so I'm getting that.so now dh doesn't have to go lol

Quoting RADmomma:

Dh & I go every year. It's like a crazy hectic date night for us

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Girl you crazy lol

Quoting RADmomma:

• Mrs.Jones2314
    November 15, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    Just went and bought them some clothes last night, and a few small gifts. I also paid over 1/2 of the layaway off so now I only have to pay $68 for payoff of that. All that's left is the big gift which will be flat screen TVs, a doc mcstuffins dress up set for each and a few more pieces of clothing.
  • kdgord
    by kdgord
    November 15, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    my shopping is almost done, just need to get the boys each their "something you need" gifts and sticking stuffers and then I am done. I thankfully was chosen to be part of a Kmart Holiday Influencer on here and got a $75 gift card to spend on gifts so that took care of a nice chunk of my shopping and allowed me to get done earlier than normal. my kids are getting 4 gifts each this year and from now on...a want, a need, to wear and to read.
  • kbpegasus
    November 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Has anyone started their shopping yet?

thankfully I am almost done my kids are only getting 3 things each this year.we just bought our first house a few months ago so money has been a little tight for us.

our dd6 got

a new laptop ( we need a computer here for her for school)

a 2nd generation kindle fire hd.i got an awesome deal last night on amazon I got 15$ off the kindle plus a 15$ gift card that I'm going to put in her stocking

and she will get an iPod shuffle 

ds4 got

a train table

2nd generation kindle fire dh.I also got an awesome deal in his when I ordered it from amazon I for a 25$ credit for movies so he can buy or rent a movie to watch in it

and he will get the American girl bitty twins

ds1 got

a new bed room set .we are giving his crib to my sil who is having a baby

an inflatable little tikes trampoline for his room

ans one more thing I'm not sure.

what are your kids getting? 

You got some awesome deals on Amazon!  I did a lot of shopping there last year and got some beautiful toys and stuff for my 9 grands! 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts