The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
CharneyM
Frustrated by your blurry photographs?
November 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Hello everyone!! It's so great to find a mum's site to reach out and connect with. I am looking forward to being apart of this lovely family.

I am happily married with 2 children (a girl and a boy) while still working as a professional photographer. I have been in the industry for over 15 years now predominantly working commercially (for fashion / beauty / luxurious lifestyle brands) but over the past 4 years have found myself working more to empower women across the globe.

I am wanting to hear from like minded mummies who are frustrated by trying to take pictures of their forever growing angels that seem to never be in focus (we all know that feeling!!)!!! I am hear to share my passion and my talent with you and teach you some of my tricks.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Take care
Charney

Replies

• bamababe1975
    November 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Hello and welcome to the site, Charney! It's cool that you love what you do. Not everyone is so lucky. How old are your children?

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Welcome to CafeMom!

• jconney80
    November 6, 2013 at 3:28 AM
    Welcome to Cafemom! I love taking pictures! My kids never stay still ever lol. What are some of your other hobbies?
  • CharneyM
    November 6, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Thanks!! Not all luck though, it has been over a decade of working 2 jobs to get to where I am now!!

My children are 2 and 4 years old :)

How about you? :)

• CharneyM
    November 6, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Thank you for the welcomes :)

I don't have much time for anything else apart from running my home, looking after my husband, kids, dedicate time to support women whilst trying to run my own business :) I do love researching new healthy recipes though! Yum!

• IncognitoOne
    November 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Welcome to CafeMom!!

I love photography, but it's only a hobby and I have no intrest in becoming professional. I DO get frustrated with blurry pics, but it only happens if it's dark out and I can't see my subjects (Halloween night was a fun one for that) or the sunlight is too bright. Haha. And then the occasional child moving right as I snap.

• lapcounter
    November 6, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    Welcome, I myself am a photographer and ad designer :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts