The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Bmat
How many trick or treaters did you get? Is this what you expected?
by Bmat
November 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

We sadly didn't get any. Now I have to eat all of that candy. Heh!

Seriously, though, I love seeing the little ones in their costumes, it is just so far back here that we often don't get trick or treaters.

Replies

• all2gethernow
    November 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Tons!! We gave away 27 pounds of candy by 8:15 and they were still coming in droves!!!!
  • pinkfairy0206
    November 1, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    We never get any. We live on a busy rd. Our house is set back far though. I don't mind that though,we aren't home anyway,we always take our kids trick-or-treating
  • ZombieChicken
    November 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    It was cold and windy, we got maybe 50. We have about 30lb of leftover candy.
  • nocalmegan
    November 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    Our neighborhood sucks which is why we don't stay here and hand out. Our neighbors got less than a dozen and gave dd an entire bucket full of candy.
  • SuperPickle
    November 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

4....we didnt expect any at all and our lights were off but they came anyway LOL Probably because our Halloween decorations were still lit....Luckily we had just returned from trick or treating ourselves and had plenty to share.

• cmorden06
    November 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    We got 80 usually get 200
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Wow!!!!  I can't imagine so many.

Quoting all2gethernow:

Tons!! We gave away 27 pounds of candy by 8:15 and they were still coming in droves!!!!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 1, 2013 at 10:53 AM

This works out for you then, and you are able to enjoy the trick or treating with your children.

Quoting pinkfairy0206:

We never get any. We live on a busy rd. Our house is set back far though. I don't mind that though,we aren't home anyway,we always take our kids trick-or-treating

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Oh my goodness!!  That much leftover candy! And 50 children! What will you do with the candy?

Quoting ZombieChicken:

It was cold and windy, we got maybe 50. We have about 30lb of leftover candy.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    November 1, 2013 at 10:56 AM

LOL about the bucket of candy. :)  Will your daughter eat it all?

Quoting nocalmegan:

Our neighborhood sucks which is why we don't stay here and hand out. Our neighbors got less than a dozen and gave dd an entire bucket full of candy.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN