The CafeMom Newcomers Club

amonkeymom
What are you looking forward to in November?
October 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I have two family birthdays coming in November (my youngest niece will be 6 and my youngest brother will turn 25).  But, my absolute favorite holiday is coming.... Thanksgiving!  I love it and can't wait!

What are you looking forward to?  

Replies

• alexsmomaubrys2
    October 30, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Thanksgiving and being in Georgia with my family. I miss them so much and can't wait to see them. I am also running my first 5k on Thanksgiving, so that is terrifying. 

• amonkeymom
    October 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Are you new to running?  When are you going to GA?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Thanksgiving and being in Georgia with my family. I miss them so much and can't wait to see them. I am also running my first 5k on Thanksgiving, so that is terrifying. 

• alexsmomaubrys2
    October 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am new and not very good. I am going to a town called Grayson but running in Atlanta, Earn your turkey.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Are you new to running?  When are you going to GA?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

• Mommyof.5
    October 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
    My due date. I'm due on the 13th. This is our last baby and we are just so excited.
  • Krysta622
    October 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM
    Going to Florida to see my parents. We've always lived close, and for the past 5 years, rented the upstairs apt in their house. In July we moved to NC and they moved to Florida. I haven't seen them since mid July!
  • berlgirl1224
    October 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    Black Friday!
  • Ashanti22
    October 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    Mostly thanksgiving but it's also my birthday month
  • jobberwocky
    October 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM
    My mom coming to visit, my sons 2nd birthday and thanksgiving. My sons birthday happens to fall on thanksgiving this year.
  • brandie1470
    October 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM
    The end of it so I can get to december
  • AMCMSM
    by AMCMSM
    October 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    Getting this baby out of me!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts