Marathonmom3
Can't take it anymore
October 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I can't take it anymore! I feel like my life is suffocating me. I don't have any friends, no job, we only have one car that my husband takes to work. When he's not working, he's on his scanner and monitoring his fb scanner page. I have never felt so alone. We are in Texas, his family wants nothing to do with me or our kids; my family lives in Florida, we tried to live in Florida, but the change was hard so we moved back. I wish I had given it more time:(

Replies

• calsmom62
    October 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM
    what is a fb scanner ?
  • Caitlin10081989
    October 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Move to Florida to be with your family and give it more time to adjust. 

• MixedCooke
    October 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

how can you not love Florida???!!  Sorry I am a Florida girl!  There is some country areas in Florida if that is what you are used to and at least live near to family that actually give a damn!

• carolina_gal
    October 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM

hugs  sorry you're going through a rough time.

• Bambooflute
    October 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM

You should go after your wish,try to make it change and see if it works for you to fight your loneliness and bad feeling.

• psiloveyou12
    October 30, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    I suggest joining a meetup group..like mommy and me..ots been an easy way to meet new friends with a common interest.
  • ScrChk23
    October 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Have you talked with your husband about how you feel?

• littleleesmom
    October 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

wheni moved back to Texas i ha a hard time too. Join a group of some kind. Dont know where in texas but i am sure ther are nice people there.

• romanceparty4u
    October 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM

he needs volunteers to "monitor" his "scanner page". Been there, done that.