The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Marathonmom3
Can't take it anymore
October 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I can't take it anymore! I feel like my life is suffocating me. I don't have any friends, no job, we only have one car that my husband takes to work. When he's not working, he's on his scanner and monitoring his fb scanner page. I have never felt so alone. We are in Texas, his family wants nothing to do with me or our kids; my family lives in Florida, we tried to live in Florida, but the change was hard so we moved back. I wish I had given it more time:(

Replies

• calsmom62
    October 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM
    what is a fb scanner ?
  • Caitlin10081989
    October 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Move to Florida to be with your family and give it more time to adjust. 

• MixedCooke
    October 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

how can you not love Florida???!!  Sorry I am a Florida girl!  There is some country areas in Florida if that is what you are used to and at least live near to family that actually give a damn!

• carolina_gal
    October 30, 2013 at 8:55 AM

hugs  sorry you're going through a rough time.

• Bambooflute
    October 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM

You should go after your wish,try to make it change and see if it works for you to fight your loneliness and bad feeling.

• psiloveyou12
    October 30, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    I suggest joining a meetup group..like mommy and me..ots been an easy way to meet new friends with a common interest.
  • ScrChk23
    October 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Have you talked with your husband about how you feel?

• littleleesmom
    October 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

wheni moved back to Texas i ha a hard time too. Join a group of some kind. Dont know where in texas but i am sure ther are nice people there.

• romanceparty4u
    October 30, 2013 at 2:26 PM

he needs volunteers to "monitor" his "scanner page". Been there, done that.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts