The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
CheyennesMommy2
Christmas...what are you getting your kids?!
October 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I know for some it's early but I'd like to get it all done and wrapped by thanksgiving! December is SUCH a busy month for us. I'd like to not have to deal with it. Lol

But I don't really know what to get my girls. I have some ideas but not much. We were going to get a puppy but decided now isn't the time...our youngest is just starting to crawl...and we're about to build a new house..plus our lives are in busy and crazy. We're thinking next Christmas :)

So since we dropped that idea I have alot more room to work with. Lol a puppy to me is a pretty big gift that keeps on giving! :P

Replies

• LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    I have no clue. I'm sick of her toys wing lost in moves.
  • LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    *being
  • KyliesMom5
    October 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM

My daughter is getting a bunch of Cd's, movies, and several one direction items. She is getting some barbies, some games and i have not decided what her big gift will be.

• CheyennesMommy2
    October 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    Aw are you guys military?

We just have alot of toys..I'm kinda tired of them. We have alot of everything..but 3 kids 4, 2 1/2 and 9 months,.i guess that's normal. So it makes it hard to think of new things to buy.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

• CheyennesMommy2
    October 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    We're doing 2 movies each...lol I do know that much at least! Maybe 3 if we can get more good deals (we joined the Disney movie club a few months ago lol)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

My daughter is getting a bunch of Cd's, movies, and several one direction items. She is getting some barbies, some games and i have not decided what her big gift will be.

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM

no idea yet

• ymom3
    by ymom3
    October 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Ds wants a go kart.
  • LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Not military.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Aw are you guys military?

We just have alot of toys..I'm kinda tired of them. We have alot of everything..but 3 kids 4, 2 1/2 and 9 months,.i guess that's normal. So it makes it hard to think of new things to buy.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

• -42-
    by -42-
    October 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    Playstation 4 and the new CoD for one, flat screen tv and not sure for the other.
  • KyliesMom5
    October 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I shop through out the year so I pick things up whenever I see a good deal. I'm thinking about getting my daughter another camera since our dog chewed hers up (she left it on the floor) but I want to be sure she will take better care of it. 

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

We're doing 2 movies each...lol I do know that much at least! Maybe 3 if we can get more good deals (we joined the Disney movie club a few months ago lol)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts