The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
CheyennesMommy2
Christmas...what are you getting your kids?!
October 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
I know for some it's early but I'd like to get it all done and wrapped by thanksgiving! December is SUCH a busy month for us. I'd like to not have to deal with it. Lol

But I don't really know what to get my girls. I have some ideas but not much. We were going to get a puppy but decided now isn't the time...our youngest is just starting to crawl...and we're about to build a new house..plus our lives are in busy and crazy. We're thinking next Christmas :)

So since we dropped that idea I have alot more room to work with. Lol a puppy to me is a pretty big gift that keeps on giving! :P

Replies

• LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    I have no clue. I'm sick of her toys wing lost in moves.
  • LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    *being
  • KyliesMom5
    October 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM

My daughter is getting a bunch of Cd's, movies, and several one direction items. She is getting some barbies, some games and i have not decided what her big gift will be.

• CheyennesMommy2
    October 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    Aw are you guys military?

We just have alot of toys..I'm kinda tired of them. We have alot of everything..but 3 kids 4, 2 1/2 and 9 months,.i guess that's normal. So it makes it hard to think of new things to buy.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

• CheyennesMommy2
    October 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    We're doing 2 movies each...lol I do know that much at least! Maybe 3 if we can get more good deals (we joined the Disney movie club a few months ago lol)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

My daughter is getting a bunch of Cd's, movies, and several one direction items. She is getting some barbies, some games and i have not decided what her big gift will be.

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 28, 2013 at 12:25 AM

no idea yet

• ymom3
    by ymom3
    October 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Ds wants a go kart.
  • LaughCryLive
    October 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Not military.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Aw are you guys military?

We just have alot of toys..I'm kinda tired of them. We have alot of everything..but 3 kids 4, 2 1/2 and 9 months,.i guess that's normal. So it makes it hard to think of new things to buy.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

• -42-
    by -42-
    October 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    Playstation 4 and the new CoD for one, flat screen tv and not sure for the other.
  • KyliesMom5
    October 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I shop through out the year so I pick things up whenever I see a good deal. I'm thinking about getting my daughter another camera since our dog chewed hers up (she left it on the floor) but I want to be sure she will take better care of it. 

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

We're doing 2 movies each...lol I do know that much at least! Maybe 3 if we can get more good deals (we joined the Disney movie club a few months ago lol)

Quoting KyliesMom5:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN