The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Alwaysmotivated
Lets Get a Feel of Whats Happening Around You..
October 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

ok.. Ladies.. What's happening around you right now.. For me I'm at Starbucks waiting on my hubby, uuugh.. its cold in here (brrrrrr) but I can't go outside since there are no plugs outside for me to plug my laptop.. I lost my mind and ordered a pumpkin latte coffe $4.05, so the next time I decide to meet up with the hubby its going to be subway, lol.. Thats what happening around me.. How about you? This should be interesting.

Update.. Its going to be like this, the hubby got held up arguing lol..I have been waiting at least an hour. 

Replies

• emtgirl885
    October 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    I am sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school. I am listening to music.
  • ScrChk23
    October 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I am at work.  My head is throbbing.  I have to pee.  I will be leaving shortly for the doctor.  I need to have her reevaluate the injury to my wrist.  That is about it.

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Girl, you better go pee before you have an accident and I do hope everythig is ok with your wrist..  Oooh, and how about some advil for the headache. :)

Quoting ScrChk23:

I am at work.  My head is throbbing.  I have to pee.  I will be leaving shortly for the doctor.  I need to have her reevaluate the injury to my wrist.  That is about it.

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

What ya listening too and are you having good weather, Its an awesome day here..What time does he get out from school..oooh so many questions :)

Quoting emtgirl885:

I am sitting in the car waiting for my son to get out of school. I am listening to music.

• jobberwocky
    October 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    I'm sitting here with a heat pad on my neck while my toddler is eating an apple, watching some weird show on Disney jr and dh is packing his dinner for work. I'm ready for nap time.
  • melly_v88
    October 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I am sitting in my comfy chair, smoking a cigarette and watching Grey's. I have 40 minutes before I start getting ready for work, and my kids are taking a nap. I really need to vacuum ... I'm really not gonna do it.

• Hadadat
    by Hadadat
    October 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for a call, trying to get payment from a customer so we can ship their part to them. One truck broke down so we're working on getting some carriers in here to ship orders that were delayed a day due to the break down. I'm not necessarily stressed directly BUT it's swirling around me and infecting me....ugh.

• Imjustinsmommy
    October 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM

im sitting here with cramps.. AF came early and MAD! arg. but will at least be gone in time for my bday monday i guess.

im waiting  for my sons bus that should come outside our home in about 20 minutes.. my little one is napping

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Woooosah, take one thing at a time, this day too shall be over and then ya get to start all over again.. So no stress today!!!

Quoting Hadadat:

I'm sitting at my desk waiting for a call, trying to get payment from a customer so we can ship their part to them. One truck broke down so we're working on getting some carriers in here to ship orders that were delayed a day due to the break down. I'm not necessarily stressed directly BUT it's swirling around me and infecting me....ugh.

• emtgirl885
    October 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    I have sattelite radio, like pop music. It is nice and sunny. He gets out at 2. Then we will go to the mall. :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

What ya listening too and are you having good weather, Its an awesome day here..What time does he get out from school..oooh so many questions :)

Quoting emtgirl885:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN