Alwaysmotivated
Lets Get a Feel of Whats Happening Around You..
October 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

ok.. Ladies.. What's happening around you right now.. For me I'm at Starbucks waiting on my hubby, uuugh.. its cold in here (brrrrrr) but I can't go outside since there are no plugs outside for me to plug my laptop.. I lost my mind and ordered a pumpkin latte coffe $4.05, so the next time I decide to meet up with the hubby its going to be subway, lol.. Thats what happening around me.. How about you? This should be interesting.

Update.. Its going to be like this, the hubby got held up arguing lol..I have been waiting at least an hour. 

Replies

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 31, 2013 at 11:28 AM

thats what am doing, but I'm so lazyyyyyyy today.. Have fun today with her..

Quoting mo3giOH:

My DD didn't have Preschool today, so I'm having a lazy day and getting the house cleaned.

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM

thats good, thats good that he was able to help you out.

Quoting jennkrzyz:

I'm sitting at work with the kiddos (I'm a nanny) and goon over Tricare notes that their dad gave me. He is former military so was able to help me sort through it all.

• PrincessAsmommy
    October 31, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Sitting in my comfy chair with a Pumpkin Spice WHite Hot Chocolate while the dog tries to hide her bone in different part of the house (and getting into trouble) and DS watches a Curious George Halloween special on PBS.

• Alwaysmotivated
    October 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM

ooh that hot chocolate sounds diving right now, funny news about your dog and I remember the days of the videos for the kiddos..lol..Great day to ya.. :)

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

Sitting in my comfy chair with a Pumpkin Spice WHite Hot Chocolate while the dog tries to hide her bone in different part of the house (and getting into trouble) and DS watches a Curious George Halloween special on PBS.

• larissa5512
    October 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    I am sitting outside smoking, there is a tractor taking a bail of hay to the cattle across the street, semis pullig into the only gas station here to fill up and head off for the day, my dog is chasing the barn cat. And im freezing....so im going inside lol
  • Alwaysmotivated
    October 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM

i don't want to be anywhere thats cold anymore, lol..  

Quoting larissa5512:

I am sitting outside smoking, there is a tractor taking a bail of hay to the cattle across the street, semis pullig into the only gas station here to fill up and head off for the day, my dog is chasing the barn cat. And im freezing....so im going inside lol

• PrincessAsmommy
    October 31, 2013 at 11:51 AM

It's super yummy! I didn't think it would work the first time I ordered it but now I'm hooked!   lol

The kids have been super peeved the last couple of years cuz all of the seasonal specials have either been on after they go to bed or while at school. So since today isn't a Kindergarten day Andrew gets to watch Halloween cartoons all day! He's a happy kiddo happy halloween

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ooh that hot chocolate sounds diving right now, funny news about your dog and I remember the days of the videos for the kiddos..lol..Great day to ya.. :)

Quoting PrincessAsmommy:

• larissa5512
    October 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    Im in montana. I have a love/hate relationship with this place. This is my home, I love the plains, the quiet, how we have almost no puplicity everyone is friendly. But the winters SUCK!! But we had a year a few years ago where there was no snow all year. It just wasn't christmas to me without snow. I couldnt live where there no snow on christmas I guess lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

i don't want to be anywhere thats cold anymore, lol..  

Quoting larissa5512: