The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly E answers, reply here!
October 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

Replies

• fayetonymax3
    November 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM
    I think this was a great quiz to remind myself I'm doing fantastic on raising my children in this world as it is only being 23 with three little ones.
  • supermom3boys
    November 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    I agree with a lot of what is said in this.....but I also love my husband and try to put him first yet I feel myself putting the boys first which bothers my husband :-( so I'm working to change that :-)
  • shaleasymphony
    November 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    I was all over the board, but I had the more E's than anything else. So I'm a generous and tenacious mom
  • kim_bm621
    November 7, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Quoting Cafe Robin:

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

• Myloveontop
    November 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

This is exactly ME lol ! 

• lashata
    by lashata
    November 8, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    I a gree with what this says. To the point that my husband tells me I need to take more time for myself but I fill I can't.
  • lashata
    by lashata
    November 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    I a gree with what this says. To the point that my husband tells me I need to take more time for myself but I feel I can't.
  • LilandMattsMom
    November 8, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I'm an E mom

• Diamondand4boy
    November 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    I am a E mom to the fullest
  • GlendaLP
    November 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I'm an E mom!! Also I got the same amount on another letter.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts