The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
The Mom Quiz RESULTS: If you had mostly E answers, reply here!
October 19, 2013 at 5:17 PM

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and Tenacious Mom

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you had mostly E answers so you can meet other moms like you!

Do you agree with the results?  Are a generous and tenacious Mom?

girl giving flower

To take this quiz again, click here:  What kind of Mom are you?

Replies

• Moonauthor
    October 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM

My husband agrees so it must be true.....either that or he remembers that I know where he sleeps at night heeheehee

• lizzy-k
    by lizzy-k
    October 27, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    omg.. it hit right on the nose. good quiz.. generous and tenacious.. so true.
  • Mama_03_09
    October 27, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    I had mostly E's I do put my children before myself and others, thats is my role as their mother and I wouldn't change a thing so yes this does describe me. :)
  • waterlily89
    October 28, 2013 at 2:45 AM
    They fit me most cause i work overnight some days its a 24 hr marathon i spend as much time as possible with my family
  • LoZ_Momma
    October 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I got this and tied with mostly B answers as well.

• naj2013
    by naj2013
    October 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    I am a E mom!!! :)
  • MissMelanieC
    October 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I answered 3 E's out of 7 but yeah overall this does describe me. Go "E" mamas!!! woohoo

• MeAndTommyLee
    October 29, 2013 at 8:08 PM
    E is me!
  • Perfect_Misfit
    October 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    Me me me LOL
  • EninJenniLouis
    October 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I'm an E mom and my hubby says I'm a pushover. I worry that I don't do enough to show my family I care about them even though my hubby says I do nice stuff every day and my xh says he couldn't have asked for a better mom for his kids. IDK I'm trying to break the cycle and I might be putting too much pressure on myself.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts