DallasCowboys81
Hate being home alone! ** Little vent **
October 18, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Ugh just as the title states, I hate being home alone! Hubby is in Utah fixing our rental thanks to our past renters. Oh well at least it's being fixed and I am here with the kiddos. Don't get me wrong,  I love my kids with all my heart, I am with them 24/7 except for the exception of them going to school. I am so overwhelmed. You ladies will tell me to leave him home with the kids and go do this and go do that. It's soooooo much easier said then done. *SIGH* Oh well. Just venting I guess. No one to talk to about adult things so you guys get to hear it if you open the post. Sorry to vent. Just tired. Only way to explain it. :(

Replies

• calsmom62
    October 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    put the kids to bed and do something decadent.
  • yryssa1
    by yryssa1
    October 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    What is it you hate the most about being alone?
  • DallasCowboys81
    October 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    The linliness. Not having someone to yalk to. The noses lol especially the noises lol.

Quoting yryssa1:

• RoseWall
    October 19, 2013 at 12:32 AM

hugs

• DallasCowboys81
    October 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    Thanks

Quoting RoseWall:

hugs

• RoseWall
    October 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM

youre welcome

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Thanks

Quoting RoseWall:

hugs

• emtgirl885
    October 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
    Hugs! It could be hard when our loved one is away.
  • MicheleJM
    October 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I know how you feel.  Usually I email someone or call a friend if I'm alone.  It does help, though sometimes problematic with little ones.

• Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    October 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM

EEEk, this is me too. I am a teacher on fall break. My kids attend school in a different district and do not have fall break with me. DH works. The noises freak me out. I have one more week of this. 

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

The linliness. Not having someone to yalk to. The noses lol especially the noises lol.

Quoting yryssa1:

• Kathy489
    October 19, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I understand completely. Can you meet a friend at a playground? You can sit and talk while the kids play. If it's raining, they have indoor playgrounds at most of the malls. Have lunch and let them play.