The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cafe AmyS
Let's CHAT! 10/17
October 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  How is your week going?  What are your plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    October 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM

It's been a rough week, had a medical scare with my dad.  Today is my daughter's sixth birthday, and her party is Saturday =0)

• Cafe AmyS
    October 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I'm expecting a busy day here at work today, but it should be fun too.  There are a lot of things to do around the house and my daughter is fixing dinner tonight (tomato soup and grilled cheese, which made my son smile big when I told him that this morning, it's the simple things).

Interesting, just saw a police car storm down the street, lights & sirens blaring.  I wonder what's going on.

• Cafe AmyS
    October 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Happy birthday to your daughter!  Is your dad going to be ok?

Quoting Lunarprancer:

It's been a rough week, had a medical scare with my dad.  Today is my daughter's sixth birthday, and her party is Saturday =0)

• Mommytobe-18
    October 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    I has sex with a guy 22-26th and had my period September sixth then after that had sex with a different guy and my period didnt come oct 6 and I ended pregnant. Whose baby would it be?
  • Lunarprancer
    October 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Thank you and, yes, for now he is doing well =0)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Happy birthday to your daughter!  Is your dad going to be ok?

Quoting Lunarprancer:

• Hadadat
    by Hadadat
    October 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Things were fine this week till DS has a blow up at bed time last night and lost his TV and video game privileges for today. Luckily he has enough homework and reading to catch up on that he won't notice. I just don't know how to help him learn to accept the his responsibility for his choices. He choice to keep talking after bedtime when all he needed was to sleep. He was given warnings and propper time to stop. But he fought us and now he has no TV or video games....and of course it's OUR fault. We took them, he didn't lose them.

Ugh....

Parenting sucks....

PS: I left my wedding rings at home.....I hate when that happens. I feel naked.

• momofsixangels
    October 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Hope he is ok

• momofsixangels
    October 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Hadadat:

Things were fine this week till DS has a blow up at bed time last night and lost his TV and video game privileges for today. Luckily he has enough homework and reading to catch up on that he won't notice. I just don't know how to help him learn to accept the his responsibility for his choices. He choice to keep talking after bedtime when all he needed was to sleep. He was given warnings and propper time to stop. But he fought us and now he has no TV or video games....and of course it's OUR fault. We took them, he didn't lose them.

Ugh....

Parenting sucks....

PS: I left my wedding rings at home.....I hate when that happens. I feel naked.

Dont you hate when you have to punish them

• Linda733
    October 17, 2013 at 11:39 AM

It's been a rough week. My son has a rough time every therapy session he has and that's four days a wk. I'm so scared the early intervention isn't going to help and he will stay the way he is. We do have a Fall Festival we are attending this Saturday so hopefully that will be fun and a nice day out. 

• momofsixangels
    October 17, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I'm expecting a busy day here at work today, but it should be fun too.  There are a lot of things to do around the house and my daughter is fixing dinner tonight (tomato soup and grilled cheese, which made my son smile big when I told him that this morning, it's the simple things).

Interesting, just saw a police car storm down the street, lights & sirens blaring.  I wonder what's going on.

I like tomato soup and grilled cheese.Havent had that in a long time

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN