The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Lovingtrust
When you see a spider do you.......gently let it outside OR smash it gone for good?
October 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I just found a spider in my dryer and I couldn't do much, but let it go.......it got me thinking about what others might do.

Replies

• momdoes
    by momdoes
    October 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

If its in the house, it dies. If its outside, it lives.

• beadingmom17
    October 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM

This about sums it up!
  • terpmama
    October 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    Depends on if they attack (read: surprise me)... If they are inside and surprise attack then they die. If they are outside and surprise attack then they get flicked/smacked off. Outside and give me adequate notice and it'll most likely live to see another day.
  • Chelsey191
    October 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    Let it outside
  • Moonbabylove
    October 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    We let them outside unless it is a dangerous species that cannot be caught without harming myself or putting my kids in danger.
  • MamaRae85
    October 12, 2013 at 8:09 PM

If it's outside:

If it's in my house:

• calsmom62
    October 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM
    this. some I leave. there is a very nice daddy long legs in my foyer who catches alot of mosquitoes. he and I have an agreement. the cat gets most of the other spiders in the house.

Quoting terpmama:

Depends on if they attack (read: surprise me)... If they are inside and surprise attack then they die. If they are outside and surprise attack then they get flicked/smacked off. Outside and give me adequate notice and it'll most likely live to see another day.

• morisa32
    October 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Quoting MamaRae85:

If it's outside:

If it's in my house:

• mommysangelface
    October 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    this. except i SCREAM for dh

Quoting beadingmom17:

This about sums it up!
  • lucyblue202
    October 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I despise spiders, however I feel bad when I kill them. Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense lol.. but I kill them anyways because it is too much of a challenge trying to trap it and bring it outside when I'm absolutely terrified.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts