Lovingtrust
When you see a spider do you.......gently let it outside OR smash it gone for good?
October 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I just found a spider in my dryer and I couldn't do much, but let it go.......it got me thinking about what others might do.

Replies

• momdoes
    by momdoes
    October 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

If its in the house, it dies. If its outside, it lives.

• beadingmom17
    October 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM

This about sums it up!
  • terpmama
    October 12, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    Depends on if they attack (read: surprise me)... If they are inside and surprise attack then they die. If they are outside and surprise attack then they get flicked/smacked off. Outside and give me adequate notice and it'll most likely live to see another day.
  • Chelsey191
    October 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    Let it outside
  • Moonbabylove
    October 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    We let them outside unless it is a dangerous species that cannot be caught without harming myself or putting my kids in danger.
  • MamaRae85
    October 12, 2013 at 8:09 PM

If it's outside:

If it's in my house:

• calsmom62
    October 12, 2013 at 8:10 PM
    this. some I leave. there is a very nice daddy long legs in my foyer who catches alot of mosquitoes. he and I have an agreement. the cat gets most of the other spiders in the house.

Quoting terpmama:

Depends on if they attack (read: surprise me)... If they are inside and surprise attack then they die. If they are outside and surprise attack then they get flicked/smacked off. Outside and give me adequate notice and it'll most likely live to see another day.

• morisa32
    October 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Quoting MamaRae85:

If it's outside:

If it's in my house:

• mommysangelface
    October 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    this. except i SCREAM for dh

Quoting beadingmom17:

This about sums it up!
  • lucyblue202
    October 12, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I despise spiders, however I feel bad when I kill them. Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense lol.. but I kill them anyways because it is too much of a challenge trying to trap it and bring it outside when I'm absolutely terrified.