The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Let's Chat! 9/26
September 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What are you feeling good about this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• fudgybuddymom
    September 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I am happy about the holdidays coming up. Not just Christmas but Halloween & Thanksgiving too! I am hoping we go out with friends for Halloween,Have dinner with them for Thanksgiving & Christmas too. I love shopping especially when it's for other ppl most of all  my daughter! I may even dress up in costume for Halloween!

• auntangelofsix
    September 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I have a sick middle schooler home with a cold.i am feeling good besides be tired this Thursday!!
  • Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Oh no!  I've been sick a lot this week as well, but am feeling so much better today.  I hope he is feeling a lot better by tomorrow and that you both are able to get some rest today.

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I have a sick middle schooler home with a cold.i am feeling good besides be tired this Thursday!!

• Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Oh, me too!  I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday.

What are you thinking of dressing up as?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I am happy about the holdidays coming up. Not just Christmas but Halloween & Thanksgiving too! I am hoping we go out with friends for Halloween,Have dinner with them for Thanksgiving & Christmas too. I love shopping especially when it's for other ppl most of all  my daughter! I may even dress up in costume for Halloween!

• Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Personally, I'm feeling very happy that I seem to have gotten over whatever I've been down with this week.  It started with a cold, then yesterday I had a migraine and ended up eating something bad for lunch so dealt with food poisoning issues all evening.  Today, I'm happy to be feeling like a different person all together!  Whew!

• DallasCowboys81
    September 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    Excited doinh a beach clean up with hubbys work Sat .. We also got invited to a halloween party for families where everyone dresses up. I have not dressed up since I was 15 lol hmmm what to be!!!
  • MrsLebow13
    September 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am having a very hard time getting motivated lately LOL I just want to do nothing.  I'm a stay at home mom with a 4 year old at home so I can't be as lazy as I want...but thats ok.  I'm excited about Halloween and decorating my house for it!

• nsykes3
    by nsykes3
    September 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I am prego with #3 and there is 6 years between my daughter and this pregnancy. I feel like I've completely forgot how being pregnant is. I am just dumb founded that it seems like the first time all over again.

• nsykes3
    by nsykes3
    September 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

That was me last week!! I had a sinus infection that morphed into a bad cold, but this week has been soo much better!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh no!  I've been sick a lot this week as well, but am feeling so much better today.  I hope he is feeling a lot better by tomorrow and that you both are able to get some rest today.

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

• sousou471
    September 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

happy holiday !

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN