The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Let's Chat! 9/26
September 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What are you feeling good about this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• fudgybuddymom
    September 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I am happy about the holdidays coming up. Not just Christmas but Halloween & Thanksgiving too! I am hoping we go out with friends for Halloween,Have dinner with them for Thanksgiving & Christmas too. I love shopping especially when it's for other ppl most of all  my daughter! I may even dress up in costume for Halloween!

• auntangelofsix
    September 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I have a sick middle schooler home with a cold.i am feeling good besides be tired this Thursday!!
  • Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Oh no!  I've been sick a lot this week as well, but am feeling so much better today.  I hope he is feeling a lot better by tomorrow and that you both are able to get some rest today.

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

I have a sick middle schooler home with a cold.i am feeling good besides be tired this Thursday!!

• Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Oh, me too!  I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday.

What are you thinking of dressing up as?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I am happy about the holdidays coming up. Not just Christmas but Halloween & Thanksgiving too! I am hoping we go out with friends for Halloween,Have dinner with them for Thanksgiving & Christmas too. I love shopping especially when it's for other ppl most of all  my daughter! I may even dress up in costume for Halloween!

• Cafe AmyS
    September 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Personally, I'm feeling very happy that I seem to have gotten over whatever I've been down with this week.  It started with a cold, then yesterday I had a migraine and ended up eating something bad for lunch so dealt with food poisoning issues all evening.  Today, I'm happy to be feeling like a different person all together!  Whew!

• DallasCowboys81
    September 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    Excited doinh a beach clean up with hubbys work Sat .. We also got invited to a halloween party for families where everyone dresses up. I have not dressed up since I was 15 lol hmmm what to be!!!
  • MrsLebow13
    September 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I am having a very hard time getting motivated lately LOL I just want to do nothing.  I'm a stay at home mom with a 4 year old at home so I can't be as lazy as I want...but thats ok.  I'm excited about Halloween and decorating my house for it!

• nsykes3
    by nsykes3
    September 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I am prego with #3 and there is 6 years between my daughter and this pregnancy. I feel like I've completely forgot how being pregnant is. I am just dumb founded that it seems like the first time all over again.

• nsykes3
    by nsykes3
    September 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

That was me last week!! I had a sinus infection that morphed into a bad cold, but this week has been soo much better!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh no!  I've been sick a lot this week as well, but am feeling so much better today.  I hope he is feeling a lot better by tomorrow and that you both are able to get some rest today.

What are your plans for the rest of the week?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

• sousou471
    September 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM

happy holiday !

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts