firsttimemam215
am I a bad mama?
September 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I currently am the mama of a soon to be 1 year old girl on oct. 10. But me and my hub booked a vacation to jamaica in December for a week (mon come back sat) now at first I felt off about it because my little girl cant come so shes staying with gma (his mom) my mom only made me feel worse about it as if im abandoning my child now there's no refunds and time is coming quick and there's no "and if or but" am I a bad mama for leaving when she's only a year and 2 months :( (I cant bring her because its a couples hotel thing)

Replies

• outtamymynd
    September 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Not at all, have a great time with your husband. Ignore your mother, she will be fine.
  • neveragain17
    September 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    Have fun and enjoy the vacation!
  • Mommy4-27-08
    September 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    No way! She will have fun with grandma and even adults need a vacation. I went to Hawaii when my daughter was two and a half years old and she lived.
  • citygirl1107
    September 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    No way, you're not a bad mom! Go on your vacation, enjoy time with your hubby and the beautiful surroundings. You'll come back feeling refreshed!
  • firsttimemam215
    September 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    Thanks everyone for a sec I was expecting someone to like attack me lol thanks im feeling better about this xoxo <3
  • Jess4907
    September 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Omg your leaving your child to go have some hubby and you time that's completely wrong of you to do you need to be with your kid 24/7 you can't take a break from your child. Lol I'm obviously just kidding...go and have a good time!! Lol
  • hugss
    by hugss
    September 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM

No not at all,
    Have a great time & ignore your Mom :)

• Wills_Wifey
    September 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    In order to have a healthy relationship with your hubby you need time alone together. You are NOT a bad mom for having time with him without your daughter. Actually its more of the opposite to me. To have a healthy marriage and to be able to be good parents together you need this time together with just the two of you. Have fun!!!!
  • adoreme626
    September 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    Its ok to go away for a while , she will be just fine
  • TnGsMomma
    September 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM

You go have fun on your vacation~ Sounds like a blast!