The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 24th)
October 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

Replies

• vjohnson30
    October 24, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    Hello everyone and Thank you for welcomeing me.!! I am Vicky 30 yr old mom of 1 child who is à boy named Jaden He is 6 yrs old and wé have been down along road trying to figure out Whats going on with him . He has all autism signs just about as of now He is still being diagnoised and is currently on meds now. I got on this site for support ladies i just feel all alone and i dont kbps what to do Its like im changeing as He progress in thé différent stages i cut all my hair off to keep from pulling it out!!! I really feel like Its so hard. But Thank you everyone for listening to me and of i spelled anything wrong im sorry.
  • Misky-Lizaan
    October 24, 2013 at 2:16 AM
    Hiiii!!! My name is Mariska, my little one's name is Lizaan. She's 7weeks old. I don't really do much in my time because I don't really have friends where I live because I just moved here... I met my boyfriend at my aunts house, he's one of my uncles friends. What's on my mind today??? When will he finally propose to me, because I'm watching all these wedding shows on tv and can't wait for my own.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    October 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Vicky,
    Big hugs to you .. you are not alone.
    Here is another group you may also find helpful.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting vjohnson30:

Hello everyone and Thank you for welcomeing me.!! I am Vicky 30 yr old mom of 1 child who is à boy named Jaden He is 6 yrs old and wé have been down along road trying to figure out Whats going on with him . He has all autism signs just about as of now He is still being diagnoised and is currently on meds now. I got on this site for support ladies i just feel all alone and i dont kbps what to do Its like im changeing as He progress in thé différent stages i cut all my hair off to keep from pulling it out!!! I really feel like Its so hard. But Thank you everyone for listening to me and of i spelled anything wrong im sorry.

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Mariska,
    Congrats on your new little one!  Where do you all live?
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Misky-Lizaan:

Hiiii!!! My name is Mariska, my little one's name is Lizaan. She's 7weeks old. I don't really do much in my time because I don't really have friends where I live because I just moved here... I met my boyfriend at my aunts house, he's one of my uncles friends. What's on my mind today??? When will he finally propose to me, because I'm watching all these wedding shows on tv and can't wait for my own.

• Ayers89
    by Ayers89
    October 24, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Hi, my name is Chrissy. I am a parent to 3 boys. I was recently married and that piece of my life has come together.

My purpose in finding a site like this one is to find others that have experienced some of the same things I am dealing with.

My oldest son Alex is 22 and has his highschool sweetheat preagnant but, all they do is fight. He is the most responsible of my three but he still has not figured out that he can not party like a rock star alll the time. He does work but I am still trying to help as I am able.

My middle son is Tim, he is 21. He is a total partier that works part time but has no real aspirations and I am in daily turmoil over who he spends his time with. They would be considered the most undesirable type in society. It scares me.

My youngest is the biggest concern. Ryan is almost 19 and just became a father with a girl that is a sweetheart but they have no future together because Ryan's behaviors. He is continually in trouble and also has no desire to mature or be productive.

Since I divorced in 1996, I raised these boys alone. Their father was never a part of their lives after the divorce emotionally, physically or financially. Raising my boys has always been difficult and they have become products of the society in which they were raised. Elmira NY is a terrible place to raise children.

Their behaviors and lack of interest in being anything other than "Frat boys" without the college piece led me to move out and leave them behind. I live in the next county. They are now on their own.

I need help following through with this tough love I am trying to give them until they get it.

• ScrChk23
    October 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Welcome to the group!!  You have come to the right place for help!

Quoting vjohnson30:

• ScrChk23
    October 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I had the same thoughts when I would see wedding shows and proposals on tv.  I hope he asks you soon!  Nice to have you here!

Quoting Misky-Lizaan:

• ScrChk23
    October 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Welcome Chrissy!  It is nice to have you here!  I can understand your frustrations.  I hope your boys figure things out quickly and they can become productive.  Maybe once the baby comes, your oldest will realize the need for him to be responsible.  And maybe his younger brothers will follow his lead.

Quoting Ayers89:

Hi, my name is Chrissy. I am a parent to 3 boys. I was recently married and that piece of my life has come together.

My purpose in finding a site like this one is to find others that have experienced some of the same things I am dealing with.

My oldest son Alex is 22 and has his highschool sweetheat preagnant but, all they do is fight. He is the most responsible of my three but he still has not figured out that he can not party like a rock star alll the time. He does work but I am still trying to help as I am able.

My middle son is Tim, he is 21. He is a total partier that works part time but has no real aspirations and I am in daily turmoil over who he spends his time with. They would be considered the most undesirable type in society. It scares me.

My youngest is the biggest concern. Ryan is almost 19 and just became a father with a girl that is a sweetheart but they have no future together because Ryan's behaviors. He is continually in trouble and also has no desire to mature or be productive.

Since I divorced in 1996, I raised these boys alone. Their father was never a part of their lives after the divorce emotionally, physically or financially. Raising my boys has always been difficult and they have become products of the society in which they were raised. Elmira NY is a terrible place to raise children.

Their behaviors and lack of interest in being anything other than "Frat boys" without the college piece led me to move out and leave them behind. I live in the next county. They are now on their own.

I need help following through with this tough love I am trying to give them until they get it.

• cherrycrush77
    October 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM

hi i have been on cafemom before and loved it lost internet for a while now back it's good to be homehugs

• BBcoachShawna
    October 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Hello, 

My name is Shawna. I am a married 14 years and a SAHM of 4 lovely kiddos.  3 boys and 1 girl. They are all school age now and I miss them tremendously when they are gone and wish they were in school again when they get home. I live in the Pocono's in Pennsylvania and its a very trying place for me to live as I hate cold weather. Hoping to be moving south or southwest in the next year or two. I am a beachbody coach and loving every second of my work. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN