The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 15th)
October 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

Replies

• Joyfulmom2many
    October 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I have three fun, sweet, and very energetic girls! They are 15, 12 and 6.  I just decided to go to school to be a nurse. This is my first semester back in school. 

• MamaFerg83
    October 15, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Hi there! Glad to be part of this. My name is Heather, I am a mother of four wonderful kids, ages 12 1/2, 9 1/2, 5 1/2, and 2 1/2. 3 girls and one boy. My husband and I are both from California but we live in Washington State. We are HUGE Seahawks fans, had season tickets for 10 years. I love cooking and baking. Another passion of mine is art. I enjoy drawing and painting and crafts with the kidos. I teach drivers education at one of the local driving schools and I love doing it! I am looking forward to the support of all of you!

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 15, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Congrats on going back to school ... full time or part time?
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Joyfulmom2many:

I have three fun, sweet, and very energetic girls! They are 15, 12 and 6.  I just decided to go to school to be a nurse. This is my first semester back in school. 

• hugss
    by hugss
    October 15, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Heather,
    You'll find a lot of support h
    ere as it's  agreat site.
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MamaFerg83:

Hi there! Glad to be part of this. My name is Heather, I am a mother of four wonderful kids, ages 12 1/2, 9 1/2, 5 1/2, and 2 1/2. 3 girls and one boy. My husband and I are both from California but we live in Washington State. We are HUGE Seahawks fans, had season tickets for 10 years. I love cooking and baking. Another passion of mine is art. I enjoy drawing and painting and crafts with the kidos. I teach drivers education at one of the local driving schools and I love doing it! I am looking forward to the support of all of you!

• mrsbutler18
    October 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM

I have 3 kids 1 boy and 2 girls ages 1yr and 3yrs. I am also 14 weeks pregnant and hoping for a boy. I gown up in st. louis but was born and now live in cail. I met my husband at our church. On my free time I like to sleep and just watch tv. On my mind today is what my kids going to be for halloween.

• parentsoffertil
    October 15, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hi Everyone

I am new and I belong to fertility clinic. Guys read my first journal and post your comments accordingly. Thanks and love loads.

• Mugwomps
    October 15, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    Hello,
    My name is kristi I am 27 years old and a mother of 1 loving and energetuc little girl who will be 3 on the 17th. My fiance and I are from california, born and raised. I recently just opened up my own business selling gently used infant and toddler cothing and more. I also sell gently used maternity wear as well.

When I am not at the shop I love the out doors. A few hobbies if mine are scrapbooking as well as poetry.
  • Litasawyer
    October 15, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Hello

• ALLFORYOU852
    October 15, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Its really long story-start out by saying I am a Grandma -52- raising 8yr old Autistic adorable grandson since May 2013..I love it!  Grew up in Utica,NY and live in Watertown,NY now .Met husband through dear friends over 15 years ago.I like to shop-its a therapy -but love teaching the Bible voluntarily.Mind is so filled.

• dumbBlomde
    October 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM
    Hi, I am a WannaBe something to 2 incredibly gifted Boyz but having a good bit of difficulty because of far too many things to share here. My boys love to cook and do crafts, and occasionally play some backyard football, so we enjoy the fun parts of life together a lot as we grow up together, but I'm a teacher by trade so I know there's a lot more than learning from books that goes on at schools and balancing the two separate roles in their lives is proving to be quite difficult. I know they need to stand on their own two feet cuz they're not always gonna have someone there to pick them up, but the rest is well a little muddled. Anyway, point is, I need some help 4 sure. Thx.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts