whendoesiten435
false aligations
September 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Im a single mom of a beautiful 2yr old boy. His dad is fighting.for full custody. I dropped my son off to his dads friday and i got a call from defacts.stating that my sons dad claims there were pinch marks.on my sons arms. Now i have to wait to get my son back . Its a lie i know my baby had no marks on him. I would never hurt my baby!!!! My sons school would of seen it as well. There was.nothing on my baby why is my sons dad doing this? When do i get my baby back? This is not making any sense at all.

Replies

• petitekatie
    September 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Bump! I really hope you get help!! ((HUGS))

• whendoesiten435
    September 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Me get help? Im a good mom his dad is the one who is crazy and creating all this drama!!! I jst want him to stop all this madness and concentrate on working with me co parienting instead of creating drama its not healthy for our son. He needs help lots of it!!! Wjo does this stuff? I mean seriously saying false claims such as this? Im in totally shocked mode right now. The truth will come out this is just another one ofhis sick mind games . Him trying to be in control.
  • Momofmenagerie
    September 22, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    She meant she hopes you get help getting your son back quickly. She wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. Contact a lawyer or legal aid as soon as you can. Keep yourself as calm as you can. Call your son's school and let them know what's going on... That they will most likely be contacted.

You want these people to see a calm, serene, rational mother who will jump through any hoop asked just to get her babe back.

I'm so sorry.

Quoting whendoesiten435:

Me get help? Im a good mom his dad is the one who is crazy and creating all this drama!!! I jst want him to stop all this madness and concentrate on working with me co parienting instead of creating drama its not healthy for our son. He needs help lots of it!!! Wjo does this stuff? I mean seriously saying false claims such as this? Im in totally shocked mode right now. The truth will come out this is just another one ofhis sick mind games . Him trying to be in control.

• hugss
    by hugss
    September 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Sorry to hear this,
    Sounds like you may need to get an attorney.
    Big hugs to you & good luck :)

• frndlyfn
    September 22, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I agree with Mom...... The getting help refers to lawyer/legal help not psychological help for yourself. Why does his dad want full custody?   I would think the caseworker has to see the marks and interview you before they could withold him from your custody.   Something seems off about it.

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

She meant she hopes you get help getting your son back quickly. She wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. Contact a lawyer or legal aid as soon as you can. Keep yourself as calm as you can. Call your son's school and let them know what's going on... That they will most likely be contacted.

You want these people to see a calm, serene, rational mother who will jump through any hoop asked just to get her babe back.

I'm so sorry.

Quoting whendoesiten435:

• jadedcynic
    September 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM

No matter what happens you want to remain calm. If you are freaking out and looking like a crazy person, it looks really bad. You need to present the facts of your case and show that you are emotionally stable and a caring parent.

• Momofmenagerie
    September 22, 2013 at 2:13 AM
    Would your ex do that to him? I mean frndly makes a good point these " pinch" marks would have to be in a healing stage and a doctor would have to see and identify the marks.

Find an an attorney and just know it WILL work out, it just will.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I agree with Mom...... The getting help refers to lawyer/legal help not psychological help for yourself. Why does his dad want full custody?   I would think the caseworker has to see the marks and interview you before they could withold him from your custody.   Something seems off about it.

Quoting Momofmenagerie:

I'm so sorry.

Quoting whendoesiten435:

• KayBeCareful
    September 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I can't tell you how to get your baby back but take this as a warning for the future.  Perhaps you could take close up pics or vids of him, preferably with a witness and stating the date and the purpose of those pics, immediately before each time you are forced to drop him off with his dad in the future?  Then if he makes more false allegations of abuse, you can prove him a liar.  As for why he's doing it, who knows? Maybe he knows or suspects that he can't get custody without playing dirty. Why does he want custody?  Does he really want the full-time responsibility for himself?  Somehow, I doubt that. Could it be that he just doesn't want to pay child support? Good luck.

• trainlady
    September 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM

He's doing to to assure that he is going to get full custody by having you declared an unfit mother. If CPS says you can't have him back right away insist that he be placed in foster care so that daddy doesn't get to keep him. Also, go to your son's day care and get a written statement from them about ever seeing any marks on your son. Evidently this man is going to try anything he can to keep the child. Don't let him lie about you. If you have any friends or relatives that see you and the child on a regular basis get written statements from them about your care of your son. Next GET AN ATTORNEY

• whendoesiten435
    September 26, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    Saw cps today and showed her my letter from his daycare. I also let her listen to the recording when i dropped my son off Friday. The mark wasa small bruise cps said it didnt look like pinch marks. Man he lied to bad!! He is nuts!!! They couldn't find any reason to keep my baby from me. So hes home!!! The truth came out and he looks bad now. He messed up..... its not over yet though this is round 1. Hes taking me to court for full custody hes trying to say i have borderline personality and i need to be heavy medicaded. Well his first plan didnt work wander whats next.....