The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
PhoenixGirlBlog
Hello!
September 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hello ladies! You can call me Phoenix. I am 26, married five years, and the mother of a 4 year old, who I like to call Minnie because she is my little mini-me in personality and spirit. Ever since I became pregnant with little Minnie, I have struggled greatly with horrible feelings. Resentment, bitterness, anger, frustration, and so much more. Not really towards Minnie, because I love her so much, more than life itself. But more like with the world and my life in general. As Minnie has gotten older, I realize that I have missed out on so much of the good because I have been so focused on the "bad" in life. I grieve over those lost moments as a mother, wife, and godly woman. Those moments that I will never be able to get back because of my negative mindset. Therefore, I have decided to go on a journey of sorts, to becoming a better woman. Someone that has a better outlook on life, a more positive influence. I joined this website so that I could reach out to other mothers, to give and receive support as we share such a common tie of being mothers. I am so excited to get to know everyone here and hopefully forge some great friendships as we help eachother in the world of Motherhood!

Replies

• SweetVictorsMom
    September 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Hello and Welcome! I am also new to the site.Good luck on your journey. I understand where you are coming from and feel that Iam on similar journey!

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Thank you!

Quoting SweetVictorsMom:

Hello and Welcome! I am also new to the site.Good luck on your journey. I understand where you are coming from and feel that Iam on similar journey!

• hugss
    by hugss
    September 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to the group,
    Wish you much success on your journey :)

• hugss
    by hugss
    September 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to the group,
    How old are your kids?
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting SweetVictorsMom:

• LuLuRex
    by LuLuRex
    September 13, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

I LOVE your nickname for your daughter... I may have to borrow it for my daughter ;)

• emtgirl885
    September 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    Welcome to the group!
  • PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thank you!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,
    Wish you much success on your journey :)

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thank you and feel free!

Quoting LuLuRex:

Hello and welcome to the group!

I LOVE your nickname for your daughter... I may have to borrow it for my daughter ;)

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thank you!

Quoting emtgirl885:

Welcome to the group!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts