The CafeMom Newcomers Club

PhoenixGirlBlog
Hello!
September 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hello ladies! You can call me Phoenix. I am 26, married five years, and the mother of a 4 year old, who I like to call Minnie because she is my little mini-me in personality and spirit. Ever since I became pregnant with little Minnie, I have struggled greatly with horrible feelings. Resentment, bitterness, anger, frustration, and so much more. Not really towards Minnie, because I love her so much, more than life itself. But more like with the world and my life in general. As Minnie has gotten older, I realize that I have missed out on so much of the good because I have been so focused on the "bad" in life. I grieve over those lost moments as a mother, wife, and godly woman. Those moments that I will never be able to get back because of my negative mindset. Therefore, I have decided to go on a journey of sorts, to becoming a better woman. Someone that has a better outlook on life, a more positive influence. I joined this website so that I could reach out to other mothers, to give and receive support as we share such a common tie of being mothers. I am so excited to get to know everyone here and hopefully forge some great friendships as we help eachother in the world of Motherhood!

Replies

• SweetVictorsMom
    September 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Hello and Welcome! I am also new to the site.Good luck on your journey. I understand where you are coming from and feel that Iam on similar journey!

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Thank you!

Quoting SweetVictorsMom:

Hello and Welcome! I am also new to the site.Good luck on your journey. I understand where you are coming from and feel that Iam on similar journey!

• hugss
    by hugss
    September 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to the group,
    Wish you much success on your journey :)

• hugss
    by hugss
    September 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Welcome to the group,
    How old are your kids?
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting SweetVictorsMom:

• LuLuRex
    by LuLuRex
    September 13, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

I LOVE your nickname for your daughter... I may have to borrow it for my daughter ;)

• emtgirl885
    September 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    Welcome to the group!
  • PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thank you!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,
    Wish you much success on your journey :)

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thank you and feel free!

Quoting LuLuRex:

Hello and welcome to the group!

I LOVE your nickname for your daughter... I may have to borrow it for my daughter ;)

• PhoenixGirlBlog
    September 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thank you!

Quoting emtgirl885:

Welcome to the group!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!