The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
AAP1988
split
by AAP1988
September 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM

My boyfriend continuously fights with me over stupid things and then constantly breaks up with me. He then begs and pleads for me back. This time I told him it's done and it's over because I cannot keep playing that game. Is that a good reason to split? When do you know it's time to split? 

Replies

• SerenityRose
    September 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    I think you made a good choice. Doesn't sound like he's ready to be an any committed relationship.
  • goodnightmama
    September 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM
    When you have had enough and would rather be single than deal with shit like that. I think your reasoning is perfectly fine. Your not some toy to be tossed a side when he gets mad.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    September 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Sounds like you made a good choice,
    No need for games ;)

• Fostering2Adopt
    September 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Before I can give you a real reply, can you please tell me your ages, because age on this topic really means a lot.

• jobberwocky
    September 14, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Sounds like you are better off. Dont go back to him.

• NDADanceMom
    September 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM
    You will take him back. Stop posting your foolishness. It makes you look crazy.
  • notjstasocermom
    September 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

answer is pretty obvious here

• LilLadyLovely
    September 14, 2013 at 11:29 AM

The more you take him back the more he will play with your heart and not take your feelings seriously. Happy you dumped him, now keep it moving or be prepared for more.

• 17christine
    September 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Sounds like it's time.. that wouldn't be a relationship I want to be in. Just giving my opinion tho! Everyone is diff. just go with your gut I guess.

• 17christine
    September 14, 2013 at 5:24 PM

We've all pretty much had those "relationships" when we were younger..and either left or were too stupid to leave! 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts