Choirmommy_1
Baby name help
September 7, 2013 at 11:58 PM
My husband and I decided to wait to find out the gender of our baby until he/she was born. My husbands initials are RMD. If we have a sun his name will be Rylan Mark. (My husband goes by his middle name, Mark.) we are stuck on a girls name. We know her middle name will be June after my grandmother who passed away from cancer in May. I wanted the name Adelaide and call her Addy. My husband didn't like that. Does anyone have any cute and not too common girl names that go with the middle name June? Any help or contribution would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• mom2gmp2
    September 8, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    My all-time favorite girl's name is M'Lynn. It's Sally Field's character's name in Steele Magnolia. I don't know how well it goes with June, though.
  • WandRsmommy
    September 8, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    Why not name the baby Rylan if its a girl and change the middle name only? With my first (that I was told was a girl but ended up a boy!) We were going to name her Rylan Jayne
  • MamaBear2cubs
    September 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Brylee.My daughter's name lol.

• gcstar42
    September 8, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Brynlee, Avery, Anniston, Cadence, Tatum, Tenley, Londyn, Trinity, Ayla, Serenity, Emery

• Choirmommy_1
    September 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Thank you ladies. I like all of these names! :)
  • alexis_06
    September 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM

alexis, violet, zoey, makenna, kelsey

• Johlsh
    by Johlsh
    September 8, 2013 at 3:17 AM
    Ariah
  • susannah2000
    September 8, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Need more parameters/guidelines, but here are a few. Mariana,Devon,Ryann,Camarin, Marin..pronounced either Ma-RINN or MAR-en,Trinity, Summer, Regan .

• autodidact
    September 8, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Violet

if you did Madeline you could call her Maddy. 

Eliza

Lillian 

Louisa

tried to pick 3 syllable, old fashioned names to match your choice of Adelaide. 

• Mamabear94
    September 8, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    Adelynn, Makenna, Olivia, Delaney, Rosalee:)))