bamababe1975
What do you wear to drop off your kids?
September 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I've seen some moms wearing some very, um, interesting outfits to say the least when dropping off their kids at school in the mornings. I don't take issue with yoga pants or jeans or whatever - you don't have to dress to the nines, for sure - but it's always odd when they roll up in pjs or, worse, they're dressed like they're going to be in the next rap video, with entirely too much T&A hanging out all over.

I'm usually in a T-shirt or comfy knit top and jeans or black knit pants (they look like slacks but they're a soft knit material, better for working from home on the sofa).

What do you wear when you drop off your kids?

Replies

• where_2_go
    September 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    I usually throw jeans and a t on or shorts and a T. In the winter you can always count on my over sized hoodie lol
  • Mommy4-27-08
    September 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    Jeans and a cute top or sweater. I never drop my kids ofd in pajamas or yoga pants. To me, yoga pants are meant to be worn when doing yoga.
  • crystal7.22.201
    September 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    Workout(zumba) clothes only because i either go to zumba or jogging after dropping the kids off
  • Sister_Someone
    September 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Whatever I'm wearing to work that day. I drop my son off on my way to work.

• beadingmom17
    September 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    Depends...if I'm planning on going walking afterward, I wear my workout gear. But usually it's jeans and a t-shirt.
  • LABELmeCUTE
    September 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    Usually my work clothes but since I'm on a leave of absence from work I throw on some leggings and a hoodie, I've wore my pajamas once (or twice) but that's only because I drove them to school so I didn't get out the car,
  • sleepy_in_va
    September 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Jeans and a nice shirt or sometimes a cute dress with leggings like I did today. We only live a few blocks from school so we all take a morning walk over to drop dd off. Even when driving to school to drop her off I'm still dressed in what I woukd wear if we were walking. I can't stand being outside the house in pj's.
  • sahmw2010
    September 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    It depends on where i am headed after. If its my day to run, i drop off in my workout clothes. If i am just doing errands, i will be in normal shorts and tank top
  • aem891
    by aem891
    September 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    What happened to kids riding the bus to school?! I know they still exist because I see several on my way to work every morning! LOL!!!
  • coupon_ash_back
    September 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nothing special.  def. not pjs... is funny I never notice any other parents mainly because I don't give a crap.