The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
bamababe1975
What do you wear to drop off your kids?
September 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I've seen some moms wearing some very, um, interesting outfits to say the least when dropping off their kids at school in the mornings. I don't take issue with yoga pants or jeans or whatever - you don't have to dress to the nines, for sure - but it's always odd when they roll up in pjs or, worse, they're dressed like they're going to be in the next rap video, with entirely too much T&A hanging out all over.

I'm usually in a T-shirt or comfy knit top and jeans or black knit pants (they look like slacks but they're a soft knit material, better for working from home on the sofa).

What do you wear when you drop off your kids?

Replies

• where_2_go
    September 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    I usually throw jeans and a t on or shorts and a T. In the winter you can always count on my over sized hoodie lol
  • Mommy4-27-08
    September 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    Jeans and a cute top or sweater. I never drop my kids ofd in pajamas or yoga pants. To me, yoga pants are meant to be worn when doing yoga.
  • crystal7.22.201
    September 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    Workout(zumba) clothes only because i either go to zumba or jogging after dropping the kids off
  • Sister_Someone
    September 5, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Whatever I'm wearing to work that day. I drop my son off on my way to work.

• beadingmom17
    September 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    Depends...if I'm planning on going walking afterward, I wear my workout gear. But usually it's jeans and a t-shirt.
  • LABELmeCUTE
    September 5, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    Usually my work clothes but since I'm on a leave of absence from work I throw on some leggings and a hoodie, I've wore my pajamas once (or twice) but that's only because I drove them to school so I didn't get out the car,
  • sleepy_in_va
    September 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM
    Jeans and a nice shirt or sometimes a cute dress with leggings like I did today. We only live a few blocks from school so we all take a morning walk over to drop dd off. Even when driving to school to drop her off I'm still dressed in what I woukd wear if we were walking. I can't stand being outside the house in pj's.
  • sahmw2010
    September 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    It depends on where i am headed after. If its my day to run, i drop off in my workout clothes. If i am just doing errands, i will be in normal shorts and tank top
  • aem891
    by aem891
    September 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    What happened to kids riding the bus to school?! I know they still exist because I see several on my way to work every morning! LOL!!!
  • coupon_ash_back
    September 5, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Nothing special.  def. not pjs... is funny I never notice any other parents mainly because I don't give a crap.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN