The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
LABELmeCUTE
My date is so rude! Never puts down the phone(*pic*)
September 5, 2013 at 12:23 PM

LOL there is no school today,soo I took my oldest put to breakfast(since my other 2 are with my mom)& she just won't stop textn😩😩😩😩😩😩 btw she's 11

Replies

• NDADanceMom
    September 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I have one that age and we have her leave electronics in the car.  I leave mine there as well.  Family time is very important.  Its also good to teach your kids that being present with the people you are with is more important than texting back instantly.

• DallasCowboys81
    September 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM

The only one of mine that has a cell is my oldest who is 16 and we wouldn't put texting on her phone. LOL She hates it but this is why lol. She's a cutie! :) Enjoy your time with her :)

• LABELmeCUTE
    September 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    Lol thank u

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

The only one of mine that has a cell is my oldest who is 16 and we wouldn't put texting on her phone. LOL She hates it but this is why lol. She's a cutie! :) Enjoy your time with her :)

• waytomanykids10
    September 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I wouldn't even allow a cell phone at the table. We keep ours in the car when we go into restaurants. Only time I ever take my phone into a restaurant is when we leave the kids with  a sitter.

• lovinmykiddo07
    September 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    That would be a no no. lol My son is 6, but when he gets a phone, it's not allowed at the table.
  • BatMom.
    by BatMom.
    September 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    Exactly this, same age and all!

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: That would be a no no. lol My son is 6, but when he gets a phone, it's not allowed at the table.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts