The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
beautiebyangie
Im a makeup junkie lol
September 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Mobile Photo

How much make up do you own? omg its too much lol where some arent open in the package, but i love all the beautiful colors and shades , dosent really matter the cost but has to have better quality.

Replies

• amonkeymom
    September 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM

It's nice to meet you!  What is your favorite beauty product?

• sunpeaches1
    September 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    I'm a hair & make up junkie... I love trying new styles!
  • kgsharber
    September 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I have somewhat sensitive skin, so I have to stick with Covergirl and Loreal prodicts, AVON hates me, lol

• NDADanceMom
    September 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM

makeup goes bad so no i dont buy a ton.  I wear MAC and really like what I do have.

• beautiebyangie
    September 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    I became an Avon rep a few months ago and i mostly use there cosmetics plus there other line MARK and other brands i used to use before like mac and bobbie brown lol and so on.
  • beautiebyangie
    September 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Yes its fun to try and play with products, as a cosmetologist i have alot of fun.
  • nelliesmommy
    September 5, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Enough. I love makeup.

• slgilliam
    September 5, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Me too! I love makeup. When I buy something new, I throw something old out. I always get a lot of coupons for makeup and I love shopping online at Avon.

• alexsmomaubrys2
    September 5, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Nada! I haven't worn make up in years. 

• baby4u7
    by baby4u7
    September 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    I looove makeup and nailpolish. I have too much to count. My favorite makeup brands are MAC, Urban Decay, Smash Box, Makeup Forever, Benefit, Too Faced and so many more lol!My polish collection consists of OPI, china Glaze, and Orly. Just thinking about this stuff make me want to go out and buy some more. Im an addict :-) Im not a professional makeup artist (self taught) but I do have a MAC pro card so I get 40% discount on their cosmetics.
    I was so happy to see this post! :-)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts