The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Imjustinsmommy
abuse? UPDATE!!
September 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?
 is that abuse? or discipline? 

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

Replies

• godsgirl26
    September 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Sorry I'm LMBO. This sound kinda cray cray.
  • Mommy4-27-08
    September 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    That's creepy... if he starts asking you to call him daddy, I would turn and run....
  • mommie_x0x
    September 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    Lol bad girl! Bend over its time for daddy to give you a spanking then calmly discuss the issue so it doesn't happen again! <~ that's how I just pictured it
  • goddiddlyumshis
    Ummmmm
  • Rachael-Dawn
    Smh. I'm going to bed. Have fun with this spin off convo.
  • Imjustinsmommy
    September 4, 2013 at 12:33 AM

its a spin off to spanking.. 

Quoting godsgirl26:

Sorry I'm LMBO. This sound kinda cray cray.

• Imjustinsmommy
    September 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

lol, not my dh.. its a spin off to  spanking post

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

That's creepy... if he starts asking you to call him daddy, I would turn and run....

• alexis_06
    September 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM

no grown man should ever take that chance!  if it was playfull and for fun, FINE!!  but, because he "was upset with me"..NO! i am a grown ass woman! i do not need to be spanked, cuz my husband didnt agree with me on something!!!

• thefiregoddess
    September 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM

If he did that, I'd be taking him to the hospital with two broken hands and a need for a psych evaluation.

• mariegirl
    September 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Sounds like he is treating you like his daughter not partner..... Ummm kinda weird....

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN