Imjustinsmommy
abuse? UPDATE!!
September 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM

what if your SO spanked you on the butt ( not in a playful way lol) but bc he was upset with you & calmy spanked you telling you what you did was wrong & then discussed it with you...?
 is that abuse? or discipline? 

LOL its a SPIN OFF post to  spanking.. no this is NOT my dh or my situtation. I thoguht it was pretty obvious only  like 2 of you knew it was a spin off.

im  discussing the  idea of you being hit by  someone & spaning your kid.. its abusive if it happens to us as adults but a kid, a younger , smaller  being its " spanking" and  disipline to some.. im curious to hear any responses.

again NO this is not dh he never  has or would lay a hand on me.. unless playfully of course lol

Replies

• godsgirl26
    September 4, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Sorry I'm LMBO. This sound kinda cray cray.
  • Mommy4-27-08
    September 4, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    That's creepy... if he starts asking you to call him daddy, I would turn and run....
  • mommie_x0x
    September 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    Lol bad girl! Bend over its time for daddy to give you a spanking then calmly discuss the issue so it doesn't happen again! <~ that's how I just pictured it
  • goddiddlyumshis
    Ummmmm
  • Rachael-Dawn
    Smh. I'm going to bed. Have fun with this spin off convo.
  • Imjustinsmommy
    September 4, 2013 at 12:33 AM

its a spin off to spanking.. 

Quoting godsgirl26:

Sorry I'm LMBO. This sound kinda cray cray.

• Imjustinsmommy
    September 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

lol, not my dh.. its a spin off to  spanking post

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

That's creepy... if he starts asking you to call him daddy, I would turn and run....

• alexis_06
    September 4, 2013 at 12:35 AM

no grown man should ever take that chance!  if it was playfull and for fun, FINE!!  but, because he "was upset with me"..NO! i am a grown ass woman! i do not need to be spanked, cuz my husband didnt agree with me on something!!!

• thefiregoddess
    September 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM

If he did that, I'd be taking him to the hospital with two broken hands and a need for a psych evaluation.

• mariegirl
    September 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Sounds like he is treating you like his daughter not partner..... Ummm kinda weird....