CharmMom1216
I'm a sahm we make 3400 a month
September 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Ask me anything. P.s we are blessed with two boys

Replies

• goddiddlyumshis
    September 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    I am too. My husband makes more than that.

Lol

And thank god, because our bills are a bit over $3400/mo
  • CharmMom1216
    September 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    B
  • iwanabemomie
    September 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Nothing wrong with that. I've lived off far less. No questions here.

• ayacocca
    September 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    Wow! what do u do?
  • CharmMom1216
    September 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Coupon. Plan budget. I'm in the reserve that's our insurance tri care. Shop only during sales. We shop at once upon a child. Save for family vacations.

Quoting ayacocca:

Wow! what do u do?

• NDADanceMom
    September 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Id work if DH only made that much.  If it works for you, great.  That does not cover our bills, much less extras.

• Y2kmomma
    September 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    Do you have any state assistance?
  • TattedReader
    September 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    um I'm a SAHM also, living in the Maryland/ DC area. My DHs monthly income is about that, sometimes less depending on OT availability. We plan , we budget, we coupon, he bought this house at the best possible time in the worst condition and one bedroom less than it is now. He took $50k and remodeled top to bottom himself, added an extension with the master suite, dining room and laundry room. Added a 2 story garage, a fence, a 800 sq ft deck and pool. It seems impossible yes? But somehow we do it. We take vacations, trips, own 4 vehicles (a vintage mustang, a motorcycle, a new 4 door jeep and my trailblazer) Sure, because he's a FF we do good with tax return but we always make the most of it. We have savings. So that's why it does irritate me when I see people saying its impossible to stay at home to raise your kid because your husband doesn't make enough. Chances are he makes more than mine and we live a pretty awesome life and my kids have had me with them for 3 years now.
  • CharmMom1216
    September 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    No. I'm in the army reserve that's our insurance. He makes too much in our state. N I coupon for food n clothes

Quoting Y2kmomma:

Do you have any state assistance?

• CharmMom1216
    September 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    Oooo. I'm in the army reserve n we have a house n car. How much are your bills? How many kids?

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Id work if DH only made that much.  If it works for you, great.  That does not cover our bills, much less extras.