The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Let's Chat! 9/5
September 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• Cafe Steph
    September 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I'm anxiously waiting for my husband's doctor appointment this afternoon and I have to figure out whether or not to let my 13yo go to Panama City Beach this weekend with her bff and family.

• DallasCowboys81
    September 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM

What's on my mind? Football practice tonight for my youngest at the exact same time as my older son's open house for school, wondering how I am going to be in two places at once since I really need to talk to my older son's band teacher. Hmmmm... LOL

• DallasCowboys81
    September 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I say let her go. You only live once and how many times will she get a invite to go on vacation. I say if homework is done and she is a good kid, why not. Good luck on the doc apt :)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I'm anxiously waiting for my husband's doctor appointment this afternoon and I have to figure out whether or not to let my 13yo go to Panama City Beach this weekend with her bff and family.

• Cafe Steph
    September 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Oh no! Why do they always seem to schedule those things at the same time?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

What's on my mind? Football practice tonight for my youngest at the exact same time as my older son's open house for school, wondering how I am going to be in two places at once since I really need to talk to my older son's band teacher. Hmmmm... LOL

• Cafe Steph
    September 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Yeah, I'm leaning towards letting her, too - I was 14 when I went with my bff and her family to Gulf Shores for 5 days. Hubby, on the other hand, is adamantly opposed, lol, so I have to change his mind today. ;)

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

I say let her go. You only live once and how many times will she get a invite to go on vacation. I say if homework is done and she is a good kid, why not. Good luck on the doc apt :)

• DallasCowboys81
    September 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Hahaha my hubby is the same way. Usually I have to tell him and it's all good. I don't ask on things like that no more because its ALWAYS a no. That or I wait till the day of n say oh btw lol i know it's prob bad to do but it works and he don't say no lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Yeah, I'm leaning towards letting her, too - I was 14 when I went with my bff and her family to Gulf Shores for 5 days. Hubby, on the other hand, is adamantly opposed, lol, so I have to change his mind today. ;)

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

• DallasCowboys81
    September 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM

LOL I have no idea. My youngest son plays football for another school so really it's not the schools fault lol. I think his friends mom is going to pick him up. She is on the football team also :)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh no! Why do they always seem to schedule those things at the same time?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

• Cafe AmyS
    September 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I hate when those things coincide.  Is there a friend who can take your youngest to football practice so that you can be at open house?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

• Cafe Steph
    September 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I didn't ask, but she did and really wants him to say yes, too. I'm talking to the girl's mom tonight about it and will let her know then what I think and then I'll just let him know when he gets home that she's gonna go, lol.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Hahaha my hubby is the same way. Usually I have to tell him and it's all good. I don't ask on things like that no more because its ALWAYS a no. That or I wait till the day of n say oh btw lol i know it's prob bad to do but it works and he don't say no lol

• Cafe Steph
    September 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM

That would be super helpful! :)

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

LOL I have no idea. My youngest son plays football for another school so really it's not the schools fault lol. I think his friends mom is going to pick him up. She is on the football team also :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts