The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
KaydenzMomRockz
What more can I do?...
August 22, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Ok I'm new here & I really need advice...first off my husband-we've been together nearly two years which we of course have our ups & downs like all couples! But since I was pregnant & hormonal he drifted cause I guess in unattractuve when I'm pregnant,I will be honest all I wanted was sex with him no matter how It was I have a High sex drive anyway so all I gained was 18 pounds my whole 9 months baby was nearly 9 pounds and I'm actually less then pre-pregnancy weight now two weeks later! So I have been trying to get him to notice me like he use to he enjoys adult videos I'm insecure I admit that it bothers me but I surprised him with a video a few nights ago-he didn't seem into it or even like he enjoyed it-I thought that would woo him 4 sure! But nope so he works till 930 at night I've been making him his fave dinners getting food from his fave places but nothing but "awesome babe" comes from his mouth-he never tells me I look pretty or nice or beautiful anymore,to test this I out in my old jeans (they fit good now) and a cute top for our daughtes drs appt this week & he walks right pass me @ says nothing. I love him so much & I want this to work out but he won't tell me what's the problem or why he's acting like this,he says its nothing & that I'm over reacting :( I don't know maybe I am but is it so much to ask for a romantic night where my husband notices me & shows me he loves me?? I mean for two weeks I've spent all night up with the baby so he can sleep I never ask for help & here's the whoa moment I had a c-section & haven't taken anything but Tylenol yup that's right and didn't even spend 24 hours in bed afterward! So my question is what more can I do!? He swears he's not cheating and that there's no one else! So what can u do!? I have tried all I know-some if the details I can't say but I've tried everything! If u know what I mean-I am at loss here!! :(

Replies

• RADmomma
    August 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM
    You just had your baby 2 weeks ago and you want sex??

Or you just want to be noticed & feel like he's attracted to you. ??

Have you tried talking to him?? Let him know what you feel? Don't accuse him of cheating... Just tell him that you find him sexy & that you want him.... Maybe he's nervous,tired... You never know unless you ASK
  • KaydenzMomRockz
    August 22, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    Honestly both but let me explain i had a c-section & my tubes tied my dr gave us the clear as soon the bleeding stopped! Sorry tmi but I'm being honest! So I have tried talking to him and just says nothing's wrong that he still loves me. I'm just feeling like he's not in love with me like he use to be. I am working on myself & my insecurity issues so he can't say I'm insecure blah blah cause I'm working through that! I just want to know I can still get his attention & get him worked up...but nothing works!
  • crazysheep
    August 22, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Have you tried some sexy undies and stuff?

Do you text each other at all? Try sexting? Build up the mood you know?

Surprise blow job?

Walk around naked?

Maybe flirt with him?

Sorry that's all I got I think...
  • KaydenzMomRockz
    August 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    Surprise blow jobs...yes! No complains there :) lol he doesn't have much of a sex drive & I do but as for him making me feel beautiful or hell even pretty again ehh nothing & I don't look bad after having a baby two weeks ago! ;) I think I just want to feel like we will still be close even tho the baby takes up most of my time...we r on two different pages he's still him & I'm mommy which means mature responsible & well busy! I think I don't want to feel left out when he's doin all the things we use to do together!!! Is that selfish??

Quoting crazysheep:

Surprise blow job?

Walk around naked?

Maybe flirt with him?

• crazysheep
    August 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    Have you tried just telling him that?

Quoting KaydenzMomRockz:

Surprise blow jobs...yes! No complains there :) lol he doesn't have much of a sex drive & I do but as for him making me feel beautiful or hell even pretty again ehh nothing & I don't look bad after having a baby two weeks ago! ;) I think I just want to feel like we will still be close even tho the baby takes up most of my time...we r on two different pages he's still him & I'm mommy which means mature responsible & well busy! I think I don't want to feel left out when he's doin all the things we use to do together!!! Is that selfish??

Quoting crazysheep:

Surprise blow job?

Walk around naked?

Maybe flirt with him?

• jbyrd898
    August 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

What does he say about it?

• jb0520
    by jb0520
    August 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    Hugs, after a baby emotions run high! Hun, I don't want to upset you but some guys have a little bit of a hard time adjusting after baby is born. He did just see you cut open on a table two weeks ago. It might be hard for him right now! A man seeing a women as a mom for the first time doesnt always have the same effects as you may see him as the sexiest thing ever as a new daddy. Give him a little time
  • destiny3513
    August 23, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    Stop pampering him. It's your time to be a mess. Enjoy it. He'll come around when he's ready, it takes time to go from being a guy to being a daddy. He needs to adjust. And your hormones are going nutts right now....... You're probably over reacting....which is normal.
  • Mommyzlovez
    August 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM

HUGS honey its NOT you okay just give yalll both tme, sometimes men start to stress about eveything, like making sure he works enough to help the family and being a good parents etc. IDK but HUGS and know most men at times get this way mine did, my hubby is the one who wants it right now and at nearing 7 months pregnant and with a toddler and it being summer I soo dont, so yeah it can go both ways HUGS momma your fine and doing great!

• newmommy9120
    August 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    Hugs mama I was in the same boat minus the c section. I was wanting sex bad when I left the hospital was able to control myself for ten days then I just woke up one night and took him which is very uncommon of me he was a little taken by this but after that night he wouldn't look at me. Around six weeks I had family take DS for a few hours during the say and I got a sexy outfit new videos and the whole shebang and DH came home and just said cool and when to his man cave I was devastated for a while I finally sat him down and explained to him how his actions were hurting me. He ended up telling me was scared to have sex with the baby in the next room. We set up a plan where my mother in law would watch DS every once in awhile tell DH got use to his new daddy role and how our lives had changed. Things will get better just takes time. In you need to talk feel free to pm me

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts