The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Let's Chat! 8/22
August 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice day

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

Replies

• bamababe1975
    August 22, 2013 at 10:23 AM

What's on my mind? I need a nap, lol.

do not disturb

• Cafe AmyS
    August 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I wouldn't mind one either!  With the kids starting back to school this week, I'm not getting nearly as much sleep as I'd like.

What are you up to today? 

Quoting bamababe1975:

do not disturb

• bamababe1975
    August 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Same here. I have a little work to do and some errands to run, including finding a way to get to the gas station before the school run so I don't run out of gas in the carpool lane. There was a huge line at the station after school so I just went home instead. I should've just driven into town to another station.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I wouldn't mind one either!  With the kids starting back to school this week, I'm not getting nearly as much sleep as I'd like.

What are you up to today? 

Quoting bamababe1975:

do not disturb

• sunpeaches1
    August 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    Still on bed rest & tons of pain from mondays er surgery.... I'm cursing ibuprofen right now...it just doeant work!!
  • Coline
    by Coline
    August 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    Going for some ribs and whings at spur! So hungry!
  • LilJellyBeans
    August 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Hi everyone,

New here so not quite sure how to start. Getting ready for the kids to start school on sept 9th. Their at the grandparents thank GOD...(lol) little break for me and daddy...lol I've been working on swaping out clothes that's to too small ect.. Taking to good will, once upon a child and online with thred up and liljellybeans. Any who has anyone else had a bad experience with thred up. I sent my clothes and read all this bad stuff...

• soberorose81
    August 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Today I'm trying to get some work done.  Right now, Baby is sleeping rather peacefully beside me here on the couch.  I will be trying to get a few more post ideas completed/written and scheduled for my blog.  Couple calls I need to make.  Clothese and diapers are washing.  The bathroom needs another spot cleaning, but I'm not seeing that in today's future.  Oh, and deciding on something for dinner would probably be nice.  Oh again....I *really* need to work on this crochet project I'm doing so I can start another one and then *probably* open an Etsy shop.  A quick grocery run needs to be made, but I don't know about that either - delegate to Hun I'm thinking :)

Did I mention that at some point, somehow, we need to start packing.......Wow!  Now I feel overwhelmed listing out what I'm trying to accomplish Just Today.....

• 3LittleNutBells
    August 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    What's your thoughts on Gender Reveal Parties. I go for my U/S on the 28th but this time my hubby has decided he wants us to have a party and find out all at the same time. I prefer knowing right away. Lol no patience! But our party will be the 1st of September. So what are your thoughts?
  • soberorose81
    August 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM

oop....that was abot a 10min nap :) lol  Not sure why he refuses to sleep for long, although right now he's behaving quiet!

• worksmarter300
    August 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM

hi!

newcomer here!

this is a nice place to network with other moms and share different thoughts and ideas! i am extemely tired, two birthdays back to back, and back to school!!! smh love you sign

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts