mommygomez21
Need some help
July 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I am about to go on my first trip and the first for my baby what all do I need to bring. She she 1 year and 1 month. Please help me. I am afraid that I may not have everything or will forget something that I may very much need.Can you tell I am a first time mommy.lol

Replies

• KendallsMommee
    July 25, 2013 at 12:39 AM
    Where? How long? How are you traveling?

Help us out.
  • mommygomez21
    July 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    We will be staying in a hotel for 3 days and 2 night for a small vacation.
  • mommygomez21
    July 25, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    Just me and baby
  • Mami8p
    by Mami8p
    July 25, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    A few toys plenty of diapers wipes clothes n extra clothes for the baby... Towels if u prefer not to use the hotels lotion soap if u rather use your own tooth brush clothes for u... Extra under wear... Brush comb conditioner gel moose w.e u use... Pads or tampons just in case... Chapstick makeup deodorant n other hygien products etc.
  • mommygomez21
    July 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    Thanks so much. I'm going crazy trying to get this down. Is it ok to be scared a little.
  • frndlyfn
    July 25, 2013 at 3:01 AM

5 outfits that can be interchangeable as needed, I would take about 10 diapers with me and then buy the rest once there.   A few toys, a bottle if she uses it or 2-3 sippy cups.  Pack one for carry on if you are doing a plane flight.   This does not sound like a fun vacation if you are scared about going.

• mommygomez21
    July 25, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    It is our first time out since I was in the hospital when I had her. I am just making sure that I can do this as a first time mom.
  • 3guys4me
    July 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    I'm guessing you know how to pack for yourself... For your daughter I would be sure to pack 2 outfits per day, pajamas, extra socks and shoes, wipes, enough diapers for the 3 days, a stroller, any favorite blanket or stuffed animal to make sleeping in a new place more comfortable, sippy cups or bottles, food that you're sure she will eat, small toys that will keep her entertained, and a camera to make sure you have some pictures to remember! If you're going to the beach, swimsuit and swim diapers, sunscreen and sand toys, baby powder (it helps with stuck on sand that can cause a rash)

In the days leading up, you may think of something you want to be sure to bring. A specific toy or outfit or whatever. Keep a list on the fridge and write it down when you think of it. Then you don't have to remember. Just check your list while you are packing. Don't worry! Have fun!
  • mommygomez21
    July 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    Thank you for everything ladies.
  • ScrChk23
    July 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Toys