Let's Chat! What's on your mind?
July 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM

We have a new chat post for this week!

Please click here to join the Chat:
Let's Chat! What's on your mind?

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Cafe Robin
    July 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Good morning!

I can't believe how much it has cooled down here in NJ. It was over 90 a few days ago. Now it's in the 60s! We're only supposed to get up to 72 today!

• bamababe1975
    July 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM

good morningIt's actually heating up here in AL. It was in the 80s for the past several days but it's supposed to be 91 this afternoon. The bad thing is it's supposed to rain here AGAIN today and it's rained every day this month already. :(

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Good morning!

I can't believe how much it has cooled down here in NJ. It was over 90 a few days ago. Now it's in the 60s! We're only supposed to get up to 72 today!

• Cafe AmyS
    July 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

It's a bit on the rainy side here today.   I'm thinking about going to the fair later tonight if the weather clears up.

• sahmw2010
    July 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals
  • sahmw2010
    July 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    Im pretty sure it has done nothing but rain all summer. Lol

Quoting bamababe1975:

good morningIt's actually heating up here in AL. It was in the 80s for the past several days but it's supposed to be 91 this afternoon. The bad thing is it's supposed to rain here AGAIN today and it's rained every day this month already. :(

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Good morning!

• twinmother25
    July 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Today it's cleaning, taking care of my twins and 3 year old, grocery shopping (with all three of them it's insane), scheduling wrap parties, and maybe get a shower in lol
  • jobberwocky
    July 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    I'm hoping my son gets one last play date with his friend today. They are moving 7 hrs away.:( The boys are only 10 days apart.
  • jobberwocky
    July 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Ill trade you! It's only supposed to hit 97 today. It's currently 77 degrees with 78% humidity!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Good morning!

• jobberwocky
    July 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    I think with a 4 day weekend, you can have a family day or two and still have time to clean!

Quoting sahmw2010:

I dont wanna clean :( my hubby has a 4day and is home. I want to spend family day, but we really need to clean since i neglected the house while i studied and took my finals

• jobberwocky
    July 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    Good luck! Sounds like a busy day.

Quoting twinmother25:

Today it's cleaning, taking care of my twins and 3 year old, grocery shopping (with all three of them it's insane), scheduling wrap parties, and maybe get a shower in lol

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN