brandyblx
I got a knock on the door at
July 15, 2013 at 1:18 PM

7:30a.m. today.It was my neighbor's youngest....they were asking if anyone had seen what happened.

He found his kitty dead in front of their driveway.Poor little boy found his pet dead right outside his house.And our neighborhood is SSSOOO quiet that it is almost definitley somebody from the neighborhood that hit the cat-probably with their car!The only stranger we see on our road most days is the mail lady (and she has had the same route for longer than I've lived here).

I would hope that my neighbors would care enough to at least come tell us if they accidently hurt one of our pets...Not just leave a poor (maybe dying)animal right outside of it's family's house.SMH-wth is wrong with people?!banging head into wall

Could you imagine what your kid's reaction would be if they found their loved buddy like that?

Replies

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    July 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM

That is terrible.

• brandyblx
    July 15, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I know,right?Whatever happened to treat as you want to be treated?

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

That is terrible.

• Mena929
    by Mena929
    July 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM

That is awful :(

• brandyblx
    July 15, 2013 at 1:52 PM

bad

• momof4in29
    July 15, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    Poor little guy how sad :(
  • chickensmommy
    July 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    Poor baby :( that's heartbreaking!
  • Caitlin10081989
    July 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM

That is terrible. 

• NerdMom.
    July 15, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Omg that is heartbreaking we love our pets like our kids.
  • moobahlalala
    July 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    I ran over a puppy yesterday. I swerved to miss it, but it ran under the tire. I wanted so badly to pull over and check on it, but these country roads are dangerous. I honked the horn before I hit, and the tires were pretty loud. I really hope someone heard it. I had to pull over in a ditch and cry when I got to a safe place. :(
  • brandyblx
    July 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM

BUMP!