Tammywhynot
Found a lump!
July 11, 2013 at 5:10 PM
The other day I was in the shower and noticed I had a small pea like lump in my pubic area, on my knicker line infact, thought it might of been a little spot or somethingso just left it alone. Next night whilst in shower thought id just check it again it was the size of the end of my thumb and really sore. Shouted dh to come and have a look and the look on his face was enough to worry me, told me I should have it looked. Had to wait a week to see the nurse, so today was my appointment, I expained to her where it was and shown her. She thinks it maybe a cyst, she drained abit of it, but blood started coming out so she stopped. Told me I must see gp first thing in morning, then proceeded to ask me a load of questions about my family history, she knows my mum has just fought cancer, but also my mum had 13 bros and sisters and only 4 of them are still alive all due to cancer. I might have a heart attack before the appointment tomorrow.

Replies

• RADmomma
    July 11, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    Hang in there. Try to relax & keep your mind busy.

Good luck!
  • mommaof3girls24
    July 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM

hoping and praying its nothing! update us when you find out! 

• Tammywhynot
    July 11, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    Thanks I will, its strange what u think about, I been sat working out what me girls would do if anything happened to me. Its a really sad day. Dh is not home from work til tomorrow so cant even have a hug
  • hugss
    by hugss
    July 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Big hugs hon,
    hang in there ;)

• godsgirl26
    July 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Quoting RADmomma:

Hang in there. Try to relax & keep your mind busy.

Good luck!

• NDADanceMom
    July 11, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    I had a bump there but it was an ingrown hair.
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    July 11, 2013 at 11:56 PM

hope everything will be ok.

• alexis_06
    July 12, 2013 at 1:46 AM

hope eveythings ok, keep us posted!!

• LADYxGHOST
    July 12, 2013 at 2:01 AM

I had something like that, it turned out to be a blood blister. The nurse  didnt try to drain it she said she had no idea what it was. It was so painful and got about as big as the tip of my thump and one day it burst.  I hope your thing is something like that and nothing serious

• Tammywhynot
    July 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Quoting Tammywhynot:

The other day I was in the shower and noticed I had a small pea like lump in my pubic area, on my knicker line infact, thought it might of been a little spot or somethingso just left it alone. Next night whilst in shower thought id just check it again it was the size of the end of my thumb and really sore. Shouted dh to come and have a look and the look on his face was enough to worry me, told me I should have it looked. Had to wait a week to see the nurse, so today was my appointment, I expained to her where it was and shown her. She thinks it maybe a cyst, she drained abit of it, but blood started coming out so she stopped. Told me I must see gp first thing in morning, then proceeded to ask me a load of questions about my family history, she knows my mum has just fought cancer, but also my mum had 13 bros and sisters and only 4 of them are still alive all due to cancer. I might have a heart attack before the appointment tomorrow.