The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
newmommy2014
was i wrong
July 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I asked my boyfriend to make me sonething to eat because i am 5 weeks pregnant he said it was to hot to cook so i asked my pregnant friends boyfriend and i got them in a fight she says i was wrong to ask

Replies

• TheMrs407
    Do they live with you? Why can't you make something?
  • crwspringer
    You crossed the line.
  • proudmommy690
    July 8, 2013 at 10:11 PM
    Ummm go make your own food. It's not that hard.
  • SamanthaSage
    July 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    Yeah, why would you ask your friend's boyfriend to make you something to eat? That's just weird.
  • JustFox
    by JustFox
    Your only 5 weeks your not pregnant queen status yet.
  • SamanthaSage
    And being 5 weeks pregnant means you're totally helpless?

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Yeah, why would you ask your friend's boyfriend to make you something to eat? That's just weird.
  • mama23brie
    July 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    When my husband won't make me something to eat, which is rare, i do it myself. And i'm 37 weeks pregnant. And i have to feed my ten month old too.

just another perspective to look at the next time you ask someone else's man to make you food.
  • SamanthaSage
    July 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    Yeah I worked when I was overdue. I can't believe how selfish some people are.

Quoting mama23brie:

When my husband won't make me something to eat, which is rare, i do it myself. And i'm 37 weeks pregnant. And i have to feed my ten month old too.

just another perspective to look at the next time you ask someone else's man to make you food.
  • Nerys-Kianna
    July 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Yes, you were wrong. You could have made yourself something to eat. Other expecting mothers are still standing in the kitchen and cooking dinner, even thou they are about to give birth. I know, I was one of them.

• MamaJess9
    July 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM

LMAO @ 5 weeks pregnant... why can't you make your own food?  How old are you?  And do your friend and her boyfriend live with you?

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts