The CafeMom Newcomers Club

KristyB
Opinions Needed
by KristyB
July 6, 2013 at 8:04 PM
My boyfriend and I are due to have a little boy in November. We've been looking at names...

What do you think of Bond?

Replies

• pinkcoffeecup
    July 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM

What does this post have to do with the question asked.  Is Bond a good name for a baby. 

Quoting julijulia202:

vmy roomate's sister makes $80 an hour on the internet. She has been fired for nine months but last month her paycheck was $12370 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more here.... www.ℛusℎ60.ℂℴm

• godsgirl26
    July 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I do not like it for a first name at all.

• creativekkids
    July 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM

There are so many different names out there, so what matters if you love it.  Having five children, some names came easy to us--others did not.  We thought we were going to name our son Samuel, but the more we thought about it and tried middle names, etc., the more we were swayed away from it.   So keep thinking about it and looking for other names.  If you don't like any other names, but you still like Bond, then go for it!

• JollyMommy84
    July 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy,I am not a fan of the name,it makes me think of James Bond but if You like it that is all that matters.

• RoseWall
    July 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM

exactly how i heard it in my head...i heard the sean connery voice and everthing.

for that reason i say no. i do not like it as a first name.

then there is also the gold bond commercial i hear second. Jimmy Bond. lol

so no again.

quoting xoxRachelxox:

I'm not a fan. The first thing I think of is James Bond. 

You know... Bond, James Bond. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts