The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
asbk621
15 months and still trying to get pregnant!? Help!
by asbk621
July 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Hello!  I am 29 years old and my husband and I have been trying for the past 15 months to get pregnant.  We did get pregnant in January, but lost the baby in March at 8 weeks.  It's been an emotional rollercoaster since then and I've been taking vitamins and doing everything I can possibly think of to help move things along.  

I keep telling myself that God has a plan and things will come, but it's getting difficult for my husband and I to keep doing this on our own.  Our families have been pressuring us for years to have kids, so we did not want to tell them we've been trying.  

If anyone has some helpful information we could try, I would appreciate it!  Otherwise, prayers that my period doesn't come next week and we are starting our little family would be great!  

Replies

• toopicky429
    July 6, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    Are you using a charting website or just charting it yourself? I suggest checking www.fertilityfriend.com. They have a mobile site, but the mobile site can be confusing if you haven't been charting very long or don't quite understand it. We have been TTC #3 for almost 4 years with 2 losses. It can be very stressful and heartbreaking. We have decided to move on to infant adoption because I am sick of fertility meds. Also the comment about women ovulating 14 days before their period starts is completely inaccurate. Leutal phase varies from 10-18 days, and very few women acutally ovulate on CD 14.

Quoting asbk621:

Thanks for all of the responses!  I love the support on here!  I will check out the TTC group for more support.  I have been charting and using ovulation sticks all of this time, but it is still frustrating.  Thanks again!

• jojo_star
    July 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Good luck!

• ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    July 7, 2013 at 2:49 AM

hang in there. it will happen

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts