The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Javachick42
new chapter in life
July 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

Replies

• bluegrassmom13
    July 6, 2013 at 8:44 AM
    Hi! Im new to the site too. I also have a 7th grader. Welcome!!
  • Javachick42
    July 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

The middle school years are foul..... Be prepared :)

• LancesMom
    July 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Cheers to you! clappingSounds like you are making a good move! Welcome to CafeMom!

• amonkeymom
    July 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Welcome!  It does sound like you're doing a fantastic job raising your kids.  :)

Quoting Javachick42:

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

• hugss
    by hugss
    July 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    What grade do you teach?
    Nice to meet you :)

• moniagee
    July 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    Hi! Welcome! It's pretty cool in here.
  • babymamalover84
    July 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    Hello!! Nice to meet you! I actually am not a new member... I quit cafemom for 2 years and just rejoined but I made a new screen name.
  • ScrChk23
    July 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Cheers for you!!!  Welcome to an awesome group!!

• Squirrel1309
    July 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Good luck in your new adventures! My son is 1, the thought of him graduating from high school, or even going to school is something I can't wrap my head around! Welcome to the site, everyone here is so helpful and supportive!

• Javachick42
    July 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Since you were all so nice to respond I will invite you all to be friends :) If you don't accept, I understand! Hoping to jump into some threads soon!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts