The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Javachick42
new chapter in life
July 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

Replies

• bluegrassmom13
    July 6, 2013 at 8:44 AM
    Hi! Im new to the site too. I also have a 7th grader. Welcome!!
  • Javachick42
    July 6, 2013 at 8:50 AM

The middle school years are foul..... Be prepared :)

• LancesMom
    July 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Cheers to you! clappingSounds like you are making a good move! Welcome to CafeMom!

• amonkeymom
    July 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Welcome!  It does sound like you're doing a fantastic job raising your kids.  :)

Quoting Javachick42:

Hello! I am new to this website. It looks amazing! I am a single mom of three beautiful children: my daughter Misty is in her final year of college, my son Chris is in his final year of high school, and my son Nick will be in 7th grade. WheW!

I am in my early forties. Have been divorced for 7 years and have just gotten out of a long term relationship that was heading nowhere. I am an elementary teacher and I'm hoping to make friends on this wonderful site.

Cheers to a new beginning for me simple smile

• hugss
    by hugss
    July 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    What grade do you teach?
    Nice to meet you :)

• moniagee
    July 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    Hi! Welcome! It's pretty cool in here.
  • babymamalover84
    July 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM
    Hello!! Nice to meet you! I actually am not a new member... I quit cafemom for 2 years and just rejoined but I made a new screen name.
  • ScrChk23
    July 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Cheers for you!!!  Welcome to an awesome group!!

• Squirrel1309
    July 6, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Good luck in your new adventures! My son is 1, the thought of him graduating from high school, or even going to school is something I can't wrap my head around! Welcome to the site, everyone here is so helpful and supportive!

• Javachick42
    July 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Since you were all so nice to respond I will invite you all to be friends :) If you don't accept, I understand! Hoping to jump into some threads soon!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN