The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (August 15th)
August 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

Replies

• Cheyenne54
    August 15, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Hi,

I have 3 children, 18, 20, and a 26 year old daughter.

I grew up in Arkansas and I live in Northern California now.

I met my husband on the internet and we have been married 15 years.

I miss my 26 year old daughter.  She moved out and is getting married next year.  I can't get over her being gone.  I know we live 15 minutes away from each other, but it's really hard.

• Meredith.
    August 15, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Hi! Just joined today and looking forward to meeting some moms around  here  =)

• ShakeriDukes
    August 15, 2013 at 6:32 AM
    Hi this is my first child I grew up n Atlanta Georgia and I am currently still stay n Atlanta Georgia I meet my boyfriend in high school but we didn't get together until 2 years later but we been in a relationship for 5 years now by this being my first child I am worried about every little thing
  • Sammie_B
    August 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    1. I just had my first child in may of this year, a baby boy who's name is Robbie. I also have a soon to be stepson, Jackson, who is two and a half.

2. I grew up and still currently live in Columbia, Missouri.

3. I met my fiancé when he was a server at a restaurant and I came in for breakfast with my mom. A few days later we were both out with friends and saw each other and started talking. Went to dinner the next night and here we are.

4. Spare time? What's that? Lol, when I have time I really like to watch movies and read.

5. I would like to meet other moms.
  • dimagz
    by dimagz
    August 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    Hi! My name is dimagz. I'm a widow with 3 kids,2boys and a girl. Two of my children are married with one child each, the youngest, a boy is still living with me.I live in Limpopo Province, South Africa. I like cooking, baking, gardening and reading. I'm delighted to be part of this group.
  • hugss
    by hugss
    August 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Congrats on your daughter getting married soon!
    Lucky you on having her live so close to you.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Cheyenne54:

Hi,

I have 3 children, 18, 20, and a 26 year old daughter.

I grew up in Arkansas and I live in Northern California now.

I met my husband on the internet and we have been married 15 years.

I miss my 26 year old daughter.  She moved out and is getting married next year.  I can't get over her being gone.  I know we live 15 minutes away from each other, but it's really hard.

• hugss
    by hugss
    August 15, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    How manhy kids do you have?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Meredith.:

Hi! Just joined today and looking forward to meeting some moms around  here  =)

• hugss
    by hugss
    August 15, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Congrats on your new little one.  Very common to worry about every little thing.  Happy to meet you :)

Quoting ShakeriDukes:

Hi this is my first child I grew up n Atlanta Georgia and I am currently still stay n Atlanta Georgia I meet my boyfriend in high school but we didn't get together until 2 years later but we been in a relationship for 5 years now by this being my first child I am worried about every little thing

• hugss
    by hugss
    August 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Congrats on having had your first baby! Nice to meet you :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting Sammie_B:

1. I just had my first child in may of this year, a baby boy who's name is Robbie. I also have a soon to be stepson, Jackson, who is two and a half.

2. I grew up and still currently live in Columbia, Missouri.

3. I met my fiancé when he was a server at a restaurant and I came in for breakfast with my mom. A few days later we were both out with friends and saw each other and started talking. Went to dinner the next night and here we are.

4. Spare time? What's that? Lol, when I have time I really like to watch movies and read.

5. I would like to meet other moms.

• hugss
    by hugss
    August 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Sorry on your loss.  I think you'll really like it here.  Great to meet you :)

Quoting dimagz:

Hi! My name is dimagz. I'm a widow with 3 kids,2boys and a girl. Two of my children are married with one child each, the youngest, a boy is still living with me.I live in Limpopo Province, South Africa. I like cooking, baking, gardening and reading. I'm delighted to be part of this group.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts