momofthree1987
help! does it sound like labor is coming soon?
June 30, 2013 at 7:10 PM
im 35 wks+3 days preggo and for the past week or two ive been exhausted,extremely irritated,i have very intense braxton hicks every evening,baby has dropped,i have to pee like a million times a day,i feel intense pressure especially if i walk or stand alot. idk what it feels like when you start dilating and effacing

Replies

• momofthree1987
    June 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM
    this group is lame...bump
  • unspecified42
    June 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    Yeah, so every woman's experience is different, hon. There's no way for us or anyone else to tell you. Every woman and pregnancy are different. Good luck, and I hope baby stays put for another month for you!!
  • MOMMYSLOVE13
    June 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

If it is so lame, why post in here. Save the drama for other groups. And to reply to your post, IDK really. It is probably labor is coming bc you are less than a month away. Calm down woman and enjoy these last few days.

Quoting momofthree1987:

• momofthree1987
    June 30, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    im so over being pregnant

Quoting MOMMYSLOVE13:

If it is so lame, why post in here. Save the drama for other groups. And to reply to your post, IDK really. It is probably labor is coming bc you are less than a month away. Calm down woman and enjoy these last few days.

Quoting momofthree1987:

• MOMMYSLOVE13
    June 30, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I can understand. I have 5 kids myself. I was very impatient with my last baby. The bundle of joy will be here faster than you know it. ☺

Quoting momofthree1987:

im so over being pregnant

Quoting MOMMYSLOVE13:

Quoting momofthree1987:

• momofthree1987
    June 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    bump
  • mattiehatter
    June 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    That just sounds like the final weeks of pregnancy to me.
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    June 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM

that sounds like the way pregnancy feels once the baby has dropped... could be soon or you could have 6 more weeks...but either way you can start telling yourself almost there not much longer now.

• terriross
    July 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    I'd say check with your Dr
  • lalalamama
    July 1, 2013 at 6:40 PM
    First time I come across your post. IDK but being called lame doesn't make me want to help.
    Good luck to you though, I'll assume pregnancy makes you cranky and impatient.