MANILOVE
Poor Kitty
June 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Came home from wok around 12 am saw something white on the road slowed down . This little kitty was hit and the driver fled the scene. this other kid also stop and was talking on the phone with his mom he say his mom was going to call for help an he left. I had dh move it to the side of the road called animal hospital they can t pick him up was told to call police deparment gave the address but no one came. He was still outside when I left for work again this am. came back from work at 4:30 pm dh and I decided to bing him to the animal hospital ourselves. I feel soo bad for him, and hope he recover but his leg is broken because he was dragging last night..

Replies

• KawaiiPika
    June 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    They wouldn't come get him? Wow..

Kudos to you for being a good person
  • MANILOVE
    June 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    No, but the police department said okay but no one showed up....

Quoting KawaiiPika:

They wouldn't come get him? Wow..

Kudos to you for being a good person
  • ditsyjo
    by ditsyjo
    June 16, 2013 at 8:31 PM
    Poor kitty
  • Fields456
    June 16, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    Poor thing. Glad you took him in are you going to Keep him? Someone hit a dog in front of our property and while they did stop they weren't doing anything I help him so I took him in and had to put him down then they refused to even help pay the bill
  • momto3boys85
    June 16, 2013 at 8:34 PM

oh my, what a horrible thing for someone to hit an animal and leave it to suffer. thank goodness your kind enough to take it the animal hospital, hopefully it makes a full recovery and who knows, you may well have a fur friend for life. keep us updated on the cats condition please.

• jmaw89
    by jmaw89
    June 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM
    I found a dead dog in a bin on the side of the road. I didn't look too closely but looked like the feet were charred. I called the police and the bin was still there over a week later! I cant believe they wouldn't come get it it was right next to the high school field.
  • jmaw89
    by jmaw89
    June 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    But yes poor kitty hopefully s/he will recover and find a good home
  • calsmom62
    June 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM
    And hopefully your local community will pitch in for the bill for the hospital.
  • taKENheart
    June 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I'm so glad you took the kitty to the vet :/ poor little thing.  You are such a beautiful person.  I hope the kitty heals up nicely and gains a good home.  I don't know if you plan on keeping the kitty but I really hope you do ;)  I'm sure that kitty wants to adopt you, lol.

• JakobsMom03
    June 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM

It's wonderful you guys cared enough to help the poor thing! I hope he heals well and has a good life after this.