Ok so birthday parties.
Aparently there is a population of people who do NOT Open gifts at the birthday party.
And the other half of the population, are confused by this lol.
So I was thinking, is it a regional thing?
So, Look at the map.
And go by which state you grew up in and/or spend the MOST OF YOUR LIFE in. Where do your values lie. ETC.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 15% - Western Region-Open at party
- 4% - Western Region-Open private
- 27% - Midwestern Region-Open at party
- 2% - Midwestern Region -Open private
- 22% - Southern Region-Open at party
- 0% - Southern Region- Open private
- 15% - Northeastern Region- open at party
- 11% - Northeastern Region-open private
- 0% - Canada-open at party
- 0% - Canada-open private
- 0% - Other-open at party
- 0% - Other-open private
I think it might be an age of kid thing and how many kids are invited to the party, too. When kids turn about 5 or 6, parents aren't staying at parties and the kids want to play. They often have their whole class at the party, plus their baseball team, neighbors, etc (no parents). At a roller skating party or gymnastics party, the kids only have about an hour to skate and play before it's time for pizza and cake. Then, the party's over.