Ok so birthday parties.
Aparently there is a population of people who do NOT Open gifts at the birthday party.
And the other half of the population, are confused by this lol.
So I was thinking, is it a regional thing?
So, Look at the map.
And go by which state you grew up in and/or spend the MOST OF YOUR LIFE in. Where do your values lie. ETC.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 15% - Western Region-Open at party
- 4% - Western Region-Open private
- 27% - Midwestern Region-Open at party
- 2% - Midwestern Region -Open private
- 22% - Southern Region-Open at party
- 0% - Southern Region- Open private
- 15% - Northeastern Region- open at party
- 11% - Northeastern Region-open private
- 0% - Canada-open at party
- 0% - Canada-open private
- 0% - Other-open at party
- 0% - Other-open private
June 14, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Dont forget to bump!!!
June 14, 2013 at 3:50 AM
I think it might be an age of kid thing and how many kids are invited to the party, too. When kids turn about 5 or 6, parents aren't staying at parties and the kids want to play. They often have their whole class at the party, plus their baseball team, neighbors, etc (no parents). At a roller skating party or gymnastics party, the kids only have about an hour to skate and play before it's time for pizza and cake. Then, the party's over.
June 14, 2013 at 9:06 AMUhhh, I didn't know people DIDN'T open gifts at parties. O.o