The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
tiffanyniicole
whats your tattoo story?
June 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Just wondering how many of us mommies here have tattoos? I have a few and am thinking of getting a hip tattoo but am not sure what would be a good piece... So if you lovely ladies wouldn't mind sharing photos and sparking some of my creative juices it'd be appreciated :)

Replies

• delilahsmom1177
    June 12, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I have 14. They all have meaning but some more than others. The symbol on my wrist means grandfather. My Pa passed when I was 18 and it was the hardest thing ever. I went right after his funeral across the street to the tattoo shop. Years later I got the Beatles lyric"I believe in yesterday." My grandma had a tape of my grandpa singing that song and it made me think of "yesterday" when he was here. I have the band Thursday logo on my foot. My BFF, soul sister right hand man whatever you want to call her has the same. My next is one of my very very good friends names wrapped around my right forearm. Her name year of birth and year of death( still get choked up typing that) She would have done it for me and I will alays be able to look at my arm and think of all our times togeher in the short 2 1/2 years I knew her.

• gmoen1977
    June 12, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I have two right now.  I have a lab with wings which is for two labs I lost one being my service dog and the wings for the pup that was to replace her.  I also have 13 paws in an anklet.  I was recently thinking of getting one with the babies foot prints.  I had also thought of a pheonix on the calf and an angel lab.

• mcginnisc
    June 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I currently only have 1. It is in memory of my daughter Kahlan. She was stillborn at 36 weeks after 7 years of infertility. It is a line of 5 hearts with her name and DOB. 

I do have plans for another one, just unsure of where I want it. It will be a lily flower entwined with a rose. ( lily for my daughter Lilly that is adopted from China and the rose for my daughter Karli Rose) In the middle of the flowers, will be "mother-daughter" in Mandarin symbolizing myself and all 3 girls and on the lily flower, will be a ladybug for Lilly's first mother in China as ladybugs are good luck symbols for Chinese adoption. 

• PandaKat
    June 12, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    I have a pink ribbon on my left ankle for my mom. She battled breast cancer 5 years ago and is cancer free!!!! :-) i chose my left ankle because thats the side she got it on. It was a family day where 6 of us... me, mom, sis, bro, daughter, and nephew when to get them.
  • elitish
    by elitish
    June 12, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I have a quarter sleeve, all of my children's and husband's birth flowers.

• AkashaGermaine
    June 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    I have a lotus on the top of my left foot. My sister, mom, and I all got them on my sister's 20th birthday.
  • shoot4thestars
    June 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I have one.  It's a toe ring.  I would like an anklet, but that's it.

• pink-rose
    June 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM
    I have 2 one on my arm witch means nothing just something I seen in the tattoo shop that I liked an my 2nd one is on my hip/bottom of my tummy goes on to my leg slightly its a big tattoo a love heart with 2 leafs coming of the love heart and my husbands name in the middle of it. I must say it hurt like hell when he was doing it on my hip part and the part going down my leg. The problem I have now is that it needs touching up and I won't have it done cos it hurt so much :( lol
    I can send u a photo if u like x
  • LoriAnn87
    June 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I have 4 of them and want to get 3 more. My first one is a angel on my right shoulder with my good friend name under neath it's in memory of him, my second is on my right leg and it's a dolphin for my mom who passed away she loved dolphins, my third is a rose on my left ankle and i got that because i like roses and my fourth is a black tribal dragon with my CMM (My husband name middle and last name) under the claw. I want to get 2 more tribal dragons for my son and a butterfly wings with the pink in front for my mom.

• Lovinmy6pac
    June 14, 2013 at 3:16 AM
    I have a lot but my fave is my from hip to right above my knee and it is a paw print w a tiger inside it with 6 little paw prints under it w my kids names

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN