Cafe Robin
Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (June 28th)
June 28, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now...
Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

Replies

• border7305
    June 28, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    Hello to all our new Ladies, Welcome to cafemom this is a very nice site, there are a lot of nice and very helpful ladies here. There are all kinds of very nice groups too. So get a cup or glass of what ever and have some fun... Kim
  • aster10
    by aster10
    June 28, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Hi let me introduce my self my name is Liz I have 2 boys Tristan and Hayden Tristan is 11 and has Autism Hayden is just a regular 4 year old. I was born in the Caribbean Trinidad i lived in Canada for 12 years. My husband is German and is from Iowa, We use to be Pen pals when we were Teeenagers. We have been Married for 12 years, He is a wonderful father,and an excellent husband,We live in Iowa. In my spare time which is not alot i love reading, cooking, running,dancing and working in my Flower Garden i do not use my laptop alot, only when i have somthing important to do. hugs

• Hopeful2013
    June 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Hi.   My. Name. Is. Eve.

I. Have.  Two. Boys. And.  Been. Married. For.  8yrs.   I would. Like. To. Chat. With. Other. Moms.

hoping.  To. Get. Good. Sound. Advice.  As. Well. As. Meet. New. Friends.

im. Excited.  To.  Learning. A. Lot. From. This. Website.

thanks.   Eve

• flezzy007
    June 28, 2013 at 8:10 AM

hello am new here...

• Mammow40
    June 28, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    My name is Stephanie and I live in southeast ky. I have two kids a daughter who is 20 and son who is 17. My daughter had my first grandbaby a boy in jan. I am fixin 2 post a question but wanted 2 introduce mysel first. Thanks!
  • hugss
    by hugss
    June 28, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Liz,
    Love seeing all you enjoy doing when you have the time.
    Here is another group you may enjoy :)

Quoting aster10:

Hi let me introduce my self my name is Liz I have 2 boys Tristan and Hayden Tristan is 11 and has Autism Hayden is just a regular 4 year old. I was born in the Caribbean Trinidad i lived in Canada for 12 years. My husband is German and is from Iowa, We use to be Pen pals when we were Teeenagers. We have been Married for 12 years, He is a wonderful father,and an excellent husband,We live in Iowa. In my spare time which is not alot i love reading, cooking, running,dancing and working in my Flower Garden i do not use my laptop alot, only when i have somthing important to do. hugs

• hugss
    by hugss
    June 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Eve,
    How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Hopeful2013:

Hi.   My. Name. Is. Eve.

I. Have.  Two. Boys. And.  Been. Married. For.  8yrs.   I would. Like. To. Chat. With. Other. Moms.

hoping.  To. Get. Good. Sound. Advice.  As. Well. As. Meet. New. Friends.

im. Excited.  To.  Learning. A. Lot. From. This. Website.

thanks.   Eve

• hugss
    by hugss
    June 28, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Makenzie,
    Great to hear you have the grand parents there to help like that.
    Nice to meet you :)

Quoting InkAddict:

hi, my name is makenzie brown(15) i have a 7 month old son named elliot love,he is the pride and joy of my life,our home town is leander texas and here we sha'll stay.

My fiance's name is richard love he was my first love and only love,weve been through alot but im glad to say were going stronge and our relationship just keeps getting better and better!

and yes having a baby is difficult at times, thannk godness for randparents!! slipping in a couple dinner dates an movie nights is how i stay sane haha just kiddin' now but thats how i spend spare time and i also make amazing hair bow's and tutu's for baby girls! if your interested just message me and we'll arrange something(:

• hugss
    by hugss
    June 28, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
    Hope you'll share a bit about yourself.  How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting flezzy007:

hello am new here...

• hugss
    by hugss
    June 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM

WElcome to CafeMom Stephanie,
    Congrats on having your first grandchild!
    Happy to meet you :)

Quoting Mammow40:

My name is Stephanie and I live in southeast ky. I have two kids a daughter who is 20 and son who is 17. My daughter had my first grandbaby a boy in jan. I am fixin 2 post a question but wanted 2 introduce mysel first. Thanks!