ofentse5
I'm so sad
May 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I thot I was pregnant I dd the home pregnancy test n had some symptoms,hardning of the tummy,eating a lot sleeping a lot tummy cramps n pain..I tld my partner and he was so happy.bt today aftr goin to the bathroom I noticed I was starting wth my period.plz advise ladies

Replies

• frndlyfn
    May 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Do not tell anyone until you get the official news from a doctor who can do a blood test.  The bleeding could be implantation bleeding but i do not know anything about that.   Need to consult with your doctor.   All your symptoms to me point more towards premenstrual esp the cramps, hard tummy and pain.

• hugss
    by hugss
    May 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Big hugs hon,
    Yes always wait until you are sure.
    Talk with your doctor to see what's going on :)

• hugss
    by hugss
    May 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM

How you doing today?

• 2012Rabbit12
    May 17, 2013 at 10:09 PM

try again, just make sure u r ready for a baby, because once u are pregnant, u can't take it back. good luck! pregnant bellyexpecting boy

• ofentse5
    May 18, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    Thank you guys so much..for the advise...
  • DACIA79
    by DACIA79
    May 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM
    Quoting frndlyfn:

Do not tell anyone until you get the official news from a doctor who can do a blood test.  The bleeding could be implantation bleeding but i do not know anything about that.   Need to consult with your doctor.   All your symptoms to me point more towards premenstrual esp the cramps, hard tummy and pain.

I agree with this