The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Andylund
Someone talk me in to it
May 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM
I just got off working 5. Long a$* days 3 12s and 2 10 s all night shifts I need to clean before I go to bed but I fell to lazy I won't be able to relax in a dirty house so I will stress over it but I'm soooo beat I a also have to go back to work Friday so only one day off

Replies

• Due9
    by Due9
    May 15, 2013 at 6:27 PM

That's tough because you deserve a break to relax. But you said you can't if things are dirty. Maybe just clean a little?

• Pam74033
    May 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM
    Don't deep clean til tomorrow, just straighten up to ur comfort.
  • funhappymom
    May 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

What do you do for your job?

• Seagodess
    May 16, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Do a little cleaning and then relax.

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    May 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Wow those are long hours. Have you always worked the night shift? Do you like it?

• Andylund
    May 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM
    I don't mind it I just started a month ago. Ie wouldn't be bad if my coworker wasn't sick I had to cover his days too

Quoting Reina13:

Wow those are long hours. Have you always worked the night shift? Do you like it?

• alexis_06
    May 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM

lol, you sound like my mom, she cant go to bed at night if she knows that there's a dirty dish in the sink! LOL i'm glad that doesnt bother me! i have no problem leaving dishes til the morning! :)

• Isabella30
    May 16, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Just clean alittle, then take a nice hot bath with some lavender oil to relax ya.  After a good night sleep you'll be rested up for a good cleaning tomorrow.  Good Luck !

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN