Welcome to the Newcomers Club!
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!
Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!
Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?
3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?
5. What's on your mind today?
After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.
Enjoy your time on CafeMom!
by Sarita3May 16 at 4:54 AMHi I'm new lookin to learn more abt motherhood n make frends!
by henrydrayMay 16 at 6:15 AMI am newbies here looking for friendly
by llpensingerMay 16 at 9:27 AM
1. How old are your kids? 26; Do you have boys or girls? girl
2. Where did you grow up? Where do you live now? Mechanicsburg
3. Where did you meet your husband/significant other? 1st husband-high school, 2nd Local bar.
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read or Computer.
5. What's on your mind today? feeling anxious
I am a Mom of 3 two boys n girl. Young Nana of number 11 any time. 7 of them girls.
I hope it's ok for me to join this group. I am involved and love to stay On top of health issues and what's new in the Mommy world. I love cooking sewing and trying to be healthy.
I would love to hear from folks that cloth diaper why? And which are favorites types?
I would someday like to have a business that would help the needs of new Moms. A Dream but if you don't have the dream first how would you know. :)
Ps. Thanks for any advice .
Also, does anyone have update on strange virus that mimics chicken pox. Low fever muscle pain? SW Fl