Lili0509
Pro-Life or Pro-Choice
May 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM

So, I have always had Pro-Life feelings....I just feel that these are babies being killed, or well, as some word it: terminated.

I am a very religious person, and I will admit that that has a strong influence on my opinion. But then my medical background also comes into play-- babies, as tiny as they may be or  "fetuses" are literally ripped apart and then slowly taken out of the mothers womb. Yes, that's exactly what happens. So, when people make comments about it being the woman's choice, I'mleft feeling very sad....no, in most cases these are women who are very worried about the situation that they are in....they're not married, they don't have a job or stable home among other things...but I feel they are left feeling that this is their only way out, especially when a doctor is willing to take care of the "problem" for a couple of dollars. All these articles coming out on abortion clinics should be paid attention to, the fact that the media had more coverage on the Michael Vick issue makes me wonder, and this is just what we know, can you imagine all the stories we don't know about. I would never look down on a woman who has had an abortion but I wish some of these woman would stop and really think about the decision they are about to make......

What is your opinion on this matter and why so?? Please no hateful comments. We are all woman, we need to start uplifting each other not putting each other down.

Pro-Life OR Pro-Choice
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 38% - Pro-Life
  2. 61% - Pro-Choice

Replies

• MrS.GiFFord
    May 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM
    Seriously? Would you rather a child be born to someone who doesn't want them? I am all for adoption but come on...the baby is born...mom gets attached but then realises she can't do it and then is looked down on when she leaves her baby with family and friends or worse kills her baby. Ugh. Abortion is not an easy way out for most...for most it's for someone who doesn't live in fairy tale land.
  • Rust.n.Gears
    May 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM

My opinion is this is none of my business. I worry about myself. Everything else is pointless. 

• csh.1310
    May 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM

abortion, terminated call it what you want its basically a euphemism for murder. the way I see it is if you are not ready for the responsibility of raising a baby then do not have sex cause thats what happens you get pregnant

• KendallsMommee
    May 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    My body, my choice.

What other women do is not my concern, nor should it be.
  • Liudmyla
    May 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM

We all have a right to choose our path and make mistakes. When time comes we will be judged for it and answer in front of God.

I personally think that abortion after 3 month pregnancy should be illegal, unless it's medically necessary.

• bebe_ju-rah
    May 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    I stay out of other women's vaginas and I expect the same in return
  • kaffedrikke
    May 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Im in between. I've jo problem with the morning after pill and abortion to save the mothers life or if the fetus is non viable. I do believe that its wrong to abort because you're inconvenienced.
  • Mrs.Pedro
    May 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    This. I find it sad and sometimes frustrating with some of the stories, but for the most part I just don't care. I would rather more time and energy be focused on the already born.

Quoting KendallsMommee:

My body, my choice.

What other women do is not my concern, nor should it be.
  • Oldymom
    by Oldymom
    May 15, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    Every woman has the right to choose whether she has the desire and strength to grow and give birth to, and look after a child.
  • couture-mommy
    May 15, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    Pro choice.
    And I'm happy to be that.