Thompsonmom6
new here
May 13, 2013 at 9:24 PM
I just joined today after a friend told me about Cafe mom. I am very excited to get advice and meet new friends. I am 23 and married. We have four kids and none together but we raise the four full time. My husband is my best friend. I am a sham and i babysit first and thrid shift for family and a friend. We have been ttc for two years now with no luck any questions ask.

Replies

• funhappymom
    May 14, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Welcome! You sound like a great mom and very busy. How old are your kids?

Have you seen a doctor about your inability to get pregnant after 2 years of trying? If not, I would suggest calling and asking for some testing to be done. It's always good to know if there is something wrong that they can fix.

• LancesMom
    May 14, 2013 at 11:53 AM

HI Welcome to CafeMom! Good luck with TTC!

baby dust

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    May 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Hi and welcome to cafemom. You are going to love it here. This place is great.

You sound super busy with your kids and babysitting. I bet the kids are looking forward to all the great outdoor activities they can do now that spring and summer is here.

• Imjustinsmommy
    May 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM

hi& welcome to cafemom!! that's great that you & your  husband have made a nice fmaily together . I hope your ttc journey ends soon with a  baby!!! check out  the trying to conceiev group.. ill try to find a link for you.. they  will also be of help for you =)

• Thompsonmom6
    May 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    I have pcos and on my third month of clomid my number have gone from a 4 to a 17 so its better. My kids are 9,8,6,5 he youngest starts kindegraten in August. All four are in baseball so its going to get realky crazy busy here
  • bamababe1975
    May 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Glad your friend sent you our way! I hope you enjoy the group! Good luck TTC! :)

• Big_Momma_X02
    May 14, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Hello & Welcome