The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
MeganGallagher
Please make the pain stop
May 13, 2013 at 4:56 AM
I can't sleep. Today was the worst day of my life. I found my dad dead laying in a pool of blood at the bottom of his stairs. I can't get the image out of my head. I'm exhausted but I can't sleep. I can't stop picturing it. Please god make the pain stop. Please tell me someone is online this late. I just need another human right now

Replies

• Sunshine257
    May 13, 2013 at 5:00 AM
    How awful! I am sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say..
  • MeganGallagher
    May 13, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    There's nothing anyone's can say but thank you. It helps knowing I'm not alone right now

Quoting Sunshine257:

• MeganGallagher
    May 13, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    There's nothing anyone's can say but thank you. It helps knowing I'm not alone right now

Quoting Sunshine257:

• 3_girls_86
    May 13, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry. :((
  • MeganGallagher
    May 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM
    God I can't get the image out of my head
  • mstkn.identity
    May 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM
    I'm so so so sorry. My heart breaks for you :'-( <\3
  • bowlingmom06
    May 13, 2013 at 5:09 AM

even though it seems like one is alone in the world, remember, you are never alone. I am sorry for your loss. I can emphasize with losing a parent, especially in such a manner. If you want to sleep, try picturing the positive memories...I have witnessed death and that was the one thing that helped me get a little zzzz's. Remember to breathe. hugs

• NDADanceMom
    May 13, 2013 at 5:22 AM
    Can you ask your doctor for some meds? 3 years ago we suffered a sudden and brutal death of a family member and we all had to take meds for a couple weeks so we could sleep.
  • cjsix
    by cjsix
    May 13, 2013 at 5:32 AM

huggingOh,Megan I am so sorry! I cannot imagine how difficult that would be. Do you have anyone there with you? Is there anything that you can take that would help you sleep? Benedryl,melatonin,a glass of wine....I'm not sure what to say except I am truely sorry....and please know there are moms here who care.

• flaquitabss
    May 13, 2013 at 5:58 AM

Aw Im so sorry!! I cannot even imagine how you feel!!  If you cannot sleep, (i wouldnt either) why dont you tell me the most hillarious thing you saw your dad ever do??

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts